FS: Motherboard ASUS Strix B550-F WIFI/BT (New/Never Used)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the only true statement he has made. Serial numbers are mentioned only in the P-slip, which you can find by going into Orders > Order details > Invoice dropdown > P-slip/warranty

------------

Now strap in everyone, this is gonna be a long one full of spicy masala : @bloomfield295 is a scammer. If you check his listings, he has a sale thread for a new 12700 @ 31k and Steelseries Prime Gaming Mouse @ 3.5k. While nothing seems out of place to the casual observer, if you look closely at their invoices, you will spot this:

View attachment 168530
View attachment 168531

In case you're wondering what that says, it is "GST Registration No". So basically @bloomfield295 is showing these items as a business expense, claiming GST Input Credit, playing with them for some time, then selling it off.
Why would a business buy stuff for office use and sell it off so soon? And without a new GST invoice in end-user's name?
Same for the mobo bill:
View attachment 168532

When buyer @ILLusionOwO said he would submit this bill as a business expense, @bloomfield295 shat bricks knowing his gig is up: if two people are trying to claim GST input on the same item, there will be an investigation with site visit. Not only the mobo scam, but his previous sales from TE will show missing items from his stockyard that were never billed, but GST IC claimed.

Adding to the mountain of evidence is the fact that B confirmed to a mod that he has not shared invoices with previous buyers either. Now we see a pattern emerging:
  1. Makes sale thread for newish item at a good price w/ invoice + warranty
  2. Deal goes through
  3. Seller conveniently "forgets" to share invoice
  4. Rinse and Repeat
TLDR: @bloomfield295 is a despicable, tax evading cu*t trying to cheat innocent buyers and defrauding the government and us all. If edited bills are uploaded in a sale thread, consider them fake and without warranty and negotiate for a lower price. You will know for sure only when you go to claim warranty, by which time it might be too late.
i believe we at TE are reaching new heights of investigative journalism:cool:
this is absolutely LIT

Unless he does high volume, these are still low value items and only a fraction ( say 30-40% at best) of it gets saved in taxes with added risk and tension of getting caught.
Probably we are missing something, guest_999 speculation makes sense too. Otherwise this seems to be very stupid.

Perhaps @bloomfield295 will learn from this and stop his errant ways.

Unless he does high volume, these are still low value items and only a fraction ( say 30-40% at best) of it gets saved in taxes with added risk and tension of getting caught.
Probably we are missing something, guest_999 speculation makes sense too. Otherwise this seems to be very stupid.

Perhaps @bloomfield295 will learn from this and stop his errant ways.
30-40% is a big amount , we have a thread here where people borrow cards to get 5% overall discount maybe , so it's not nothing , however there is no VALUE that can be attached to BREAKING THE LAW , one must simply not do tax fraud.

even if the account is of a friend or relative selling those items claimed as business input does lie in purview of fraud and technically @ILLusionOwO has his address and number a simply enquiry can be launched into him if @ILLusionOwO decides to go that route.

This is probably the only true statement he has made. Serial numbers are mentioned only in the P-slip, which you can find by going into Orders > Order details > Invoice dropdown > P-slip/warranty

------------

Now strap in everyone, this is gonna be a long one full of spicy masala : @bloomfield295 is a scammer. If you check his listings, he has a sale thread for a new 12700 @ 31k and Steelseries Prime Gaming Mouse @ 3.5k. While nothing seems out of place to the casual observer, if you look closely at their invoices, you will spot this:

View attachment 168530
View attachment 168531

In case you're wondering what that says, it is "GST Registration No". So basically @bloomfield295 is showing these items as a business expense, claiming GST Input Credit, playing with them for some time, then selling it off.
Why would a business buy stuff for office use and sell it off so soon? And without a new GST invoice in end-user's name?
Same for the mobo bill:
View attachment 168532

When buyer @ILLusionOwO said he would submit this bill as a business expense, @bloomfield295 shat bricks knowing his gig is up: if two people are trying to claim GST input on the same item, there will be an investigation with site visit. Not only the mobo scam, but his previous sales from TE will show missing items from his stockyard that were never billed, but GST IC claimed.

Adding to the mountain of evidence is the fact that B confirmed to a mod that he has not shared invoices with previous buyers either. Now we see a pattern emerging:
  1. Makes sale thread for newish item at a good price w/ invoice + warranty
  2. Deal goes through
  3. Seller conveniently "forgets" to share invoice
  4. Rinse and Repeat
TLDR: @bloomfield295 is a despicable, tax evading cu*t trying to cheat innocent buyers and defrauding the government and us all. If edited bills are uploaded in a sale thread, consider them fake and without warranty and negotiate for a lower price. You will know for sure only when you go to claim warranty, by which time it might be too late.
I feel like I'm really lucky with each reply that is being made.Thankyou for bringing this matter to light and for all your efforts. I really dodged the bullet this time
yes motherboards are expensive in general let's say compared to LGA 1700 in return you do get future upgradability path as AM5 will be supported till 2025 as per AMD so we will atleast see 2 more ryzen gen on this.

View attachment 168533

now look at those piece of crap ASUS motherboard with VRM temperature above 100 the best value for money motherboard here are the ASROCK one's
take a look at this PG riptide model sitting comfortably at 76C while CPU is boosting up to 5050 MHZ on all cores much better than even some expensive MSI and Gigabyte models

Found this model being sold on elitehubs for 16.9k here take a look it was the lowest i was able to find anywhere as i am planning a budget AM5 build as well.

however intel 13th gen is absolutely fine as well for gaming , sure there is no upgrade path but 13th gen intel still beats Ryzen 7000 at gaming and absolutely crushes Ryzen 7000 in multicore productivity tasks as well only the latest X3D chips beats 13th gen at gaming but still it is not that one sided 13th gen still is ahead in many titles so yeah at the moment 13th gen is better in performance and price as well it does consume more power though so if you have high electricity costs take that into account.

overall you will save 5k-10k maybe more if you go for equally specced system if you go for LGA 1700 but there is no upgrade path and definitely more power consumption but 13th is still better performance wise and will last you a long time easily no matter if its gaming or professional work.

PS ASUS SUCK BALLS
Thankyou for such detailed reply looks like the main factor here is future upgrades,power consumption and some money saving (ddr4 -ddr5) looks like I'll go with am5 most prolly I'll have to look into my budget too. Also I had high opinion on Asus but this really opened my eyes looks like thankyou again.
30-40% is a big amount , we have a thread here where people borrow cards to get 5% overall discount maybe , so it's not nothing , however there is no VALUE that can be attached to BREAKING THE LAW , one must simply not do tax fraud.

even if the account is of a friend or relative selling those items claimed as business input does lie in purview of fraud and technically @ILLusionOwO has his address and number a simply enquiry can be launched into him if @ILLusionOwO decides to go that route.
I do actually,should i go for it? I'm sorry I'm not much informed about the laws i just don't want to involve my parents (all i had to do was buy a motherboard and i involved myself with worst person possible )

As i already mentioned it was a legitimate purchase that I made from Amazon India, i can even give access to my Amazon India account to a mod to verify that, infact i even suggested to do so.

-The motherboard has been imported by Rashi Peripherals in Feb 2022 and it's warranty started in August 2022 which is very normal. It is the case with Intel CPUs too. Product warranty starts at a particular date once the product is imported even if the product remains unsold.

-The warranty of the motherboard was already verified by the buyer himself by putting the serial number on Asus's website. It clearly proves that I bought the motherboard from a proper vender.

There were two reason why I could not provide the invoice.

First it was purchased from an business account (but I never claimed any GST because I was not going to use the board, people are thinking that I claimed GST on it and then I was selling it here but no they wrong. That is not allowed and i was not doing anything like that) Then on the WhatsApp chat the buyer clearly told me that he will produce an invoice from my invoice from which he could claim 18% gst, futher mentioned that being a government employee he gets a benifit like that. I tried to verify that with my sources and I could not find anyone who could assure me of such a thing. He also mentioned he will mark me as a reseller and would show this purchase as if he bought it from some reseller and as he can produce GST invoices himself to show this purchase i thought this i might get to pay GST against this sale.

Now all this sounded very skeptical and was something I cannot agree upon. That is why I took the motherboard back and refunded him the amount.

I was not trying to scam him or anything, i am not selling here for the first time. Previously too many members have had successfully deals with me without any issues to anyone of them.

I don't want to say anything about this person.
Only time will tell how gem of a member this guy is.

As i already mentioned it was a legitimate purchase that I made from Amazon India, i can even give access to my Amazon India account to a mod to verify that, infact i even suggested to do so.

-The motherboard has been imported by Rashi Peripherals in Feb 2022 and it's warranty started in August 2022 which is very normal. It is the case with Intel CPUs too. Product warranty starts at a particular date once the product is imported even if the product remains unsold.

-The warranty of the motherboard was already verified by the buyer himself by putting the serial number on Asus's website. It clearly proves that I bought the motherboard from a proper vender.

First it was purchased from an business account (but I never claimed any GST because I was not going to use the board, people are thinking that I claimed GST on it and then I was selling it here but no they wrong. That is not allowed and i was not doing anything like that) Then on the WhatsApp chat the buyer clearly told me that he will produce an invoice from my invoice from which he could claim 18% gst, futher mentioned that being a government employee he gets a benifit like that. I tried to verify that with my sources and I could not find anyone who could assure me of such a thing. He also mentioned he will mark me as a reseller and would show this purchase as if he bought it from some reseller and as he can produce GST invoices himself to show this purchase i thought this i might get to pay GST against this sale.

Now all this sounded very skeptical and was something I cannot agree upon. That is why I took the motherboard back and refunded him the amount.

I was not trying to scam him or anything, i am not selling here for the first time. Previously too many members have had successfully deals with me without any issues to anyone of them.

I thinking everyone of those gst points have been cleared enough times already. As for invoice now I don't have motherboard you can prove it as you see fit.
But one thing is for sure I'm not dealing with you ever again. Gem of a member? i don't really understand how asking for invoice for the product that i purchased from you makes you think I'm getting lot of benefits from you but sure

I do actually,should i go for it? I'm sorry I'm not much informed about the laws i just don't want to involve my parents (all i had to do was buy a motherboard and i involved myself with worst person possible )
It's upto you actually , i have a aunt in Indore(SURPRISE SURPRISE) she's a senior police official so she can help and i was willing to call her if he didn't refund your money so im glad you got your money back rest is upto you.

It's upto you actually , i have a aunt in Indore(SURPRISE SURPRISE) she's a senior police official so she can help and i was willing to call her if he didn't refund your money so im glad you got your money back rest is upto you.

Good to know TE members stand by each other.

But just because he returened the money doesn't mean he is not defrauding the govt. I don't know what to do hereafter but not doing anything seems a bit wrong.

There are tribes in the amazon rain forest (yet) untouched by the civilization for the last 5000 years or so of humanity, and even they know that you claimed each and every cent of that GST goodness.

Last edited:
I'm actually overwhelmed by your support thankyou so much I'll talk to my dad regarding this and will update you on same.

Good to know TE members stand by each other.
that's the least i could do especially 17k is no small amount especially if you're a kid who took this money from his dad.

But just because he returened the money doesn't mean he is not defrauding the govt. I don't know what to do hereafter but not doing anything seems a bit wrong.
Yeah it does feel that way but for that we need to have more evidence also it's his @ILLusionOwO decision if he wants to pursue it or not it is a hassle after all.
There are tribes in the amazon rain forest (yet) untouched by the civilization for the last 5000 years or so of humanity, and even they know that you claimed each and every cent of that GST goodness.
he really thinks we are all chums doesn't he? died laughing after reading this :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I'm actually overwhelmed by your support thankyou so much I'll talk to my dad regarding this and will update you on same.
no problem at all , this affects all of us if we let this kind of scam happen here , this would seriously affect the marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back