Asus Xonar sound cards - DG,DX and STX

I want to buy DG. Do you have any discount on it?

The price on the website is the best price we can offer .

ASUS Xonar DG

Additional 2% discount for NEFT payments , in which case price would be Rs.1642.

Hey any news on the DGX?

Yes i want to buy DGX too if its available. :)

As per the update received today from Asus/Rashi Peripherals , Xonar DGX is expected by mid March 2013. Expected pricing Rs.1950 shipped.

Ordered one, please ship it ASAP, can't wait to get rid of my onboard ALC888 and explore true potential of Edified DA5000Pro :)

Any difference between in dg and dgx other than slots?

DGX will be useful when you upgrade your PC and don't get backward compatibility wrt slots. Or else, if you use a micro - ATX board with a GPU, chances are that the PCI and PCIe slots will be close to each other, and having a DGX will be helpful in such a case

Hey @PristineNote
I made the payment on your website via Netbanking for Asus Xonar DGX and JVC Marshmallow HA-FX34 (White). My Order ID: #1501. Kindly ship the products at the earliest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @PristineNote
Payment made via Bank transfer for Xonar DX....Order ID:1517..........
I hope the Xonar Dx does not cause any hiccups while driving my M50's.....is DX ideal for the M50's?.....

Hello @PristineNote
Payment made via Bank transfer for Xonar DX....Order ID:1517..........
I hope the Xonar Dx does not cause any hiccups while driving my M50's.....is DX ideal for the M50's?.....

Shipped already . Xonar DX should be able to easily drive the M50. But DX is a 5.1 sound card and if you dont plan to use them with 5.1 speakers , you could have considered the Fiio E10 external USB DAC/soundcard + headphone amp for the M50. Would have been slightly more suited for them.

@PristineNote
Received the DX on Saturday..... my current setup is Creative t6060..... checked proaudiohome.com for FiioE07k ....since out of stock settled with this card....may be I will get a headphone amp in the near future.....

Back