AT&T Lumia 640LTE for 3700rs.

I'm repeating my post no 2:

All GEB orders will be cancelled and your money will be stuck for 15-20 days. Bestbuy doesn't ship to mail forwarders.

Try placing order with PPObox. If you are lucky your order may get through.

I think GEB orders will be shipped, i2c will be able to negotiate with best_buy in case it doesn't ship IMHO, because of the number of shipments will be more.
instead the individual orders via PPObox etc won't be completed. Anyways let's see.

it is coming up at 3.3k on ishopinternational too, anyone tried there ?

Any idea how much does PPObox quote for the consignment? I mean how many $
Comgateway is quoting 27$ and around 10$ for additional purcahse
i.e if i buy 2 phones,it would end up shipping fee of 37$
Nokia.JPG

I see GEB charging 24$ for shipping
Better to combine purchases.

Its quite an old deal going on since November 2015
AT&T Nokia Lumia 640 No-Contract Smartphone
Microsoft Store was selling it at 29$ then

Any idea how much does PPObox quote for the consignment? I mean how many $
Comgateway is quoting 27$ and around 10$ for additional purcahse
i.e if i buy 2 phones,it would end up shipping fee of 37$
Approx. $18 by ppobox. Only a few dollars difference.
I have no idea about comgateway nor have i heard of anyone using it.
Its quite an old deal going on since November 2015
AT&T Nokia Lumia 640 No-Contract Smartphone
Microsoft Store was selling it at 29$ then
Yes old deals. Many people here also ordered it. IIRC (i may be wrong) it was also available for only $19.99 then the price slowly went and reached $39/$49 at one point and then stabilized at $29.
Btw i didn't know that there was a cashback offer. How did you guys placed the order? :/

Let's keep the thread alive by reporting how many actually can get their hands on it through geb or any other international seller . My shipping date shows 29 Mar by geb .

Looks like a decent deal. I'll get it shipped to a friend's place.[DOUBLEPOST=1457970005][/DOUBLEPOST]So did anyone get this phone, through this deal?

Last edited:
Did anyone else got a call asking for 200rs citing sales tax differences?

The lady was asking for the amount to be paid immediately and claimed to be representing i2cworld

Thinking of reporting to eBay as suggested by a te member

This is fishy . I guess a refund would be our only option if this happens . Any ideas how to initiate one on eBay ? As this is only my second time in dealing with them , and if they ask for money by calling us like this then surely the last time I deal with them .

022 42468023

The lady claimed to be from eBay, but truecaller shows iccworld

I don't mind paying the diff of 200rs but only if it's genuine and not a scam

Did anyone else got a call asking for 200rs citing sales tax differences?

The lady was asking for the amount to be paid immediately and claimed to be representing i2cworld

Thinking of reporting to eBay as suggested by a te member

Yes I had to pay the same to iccworld quoting paisapay transaction id when I bought moto e phone earlier

those idiots still don't know how to run the business. they've been doing this for years, whether you buy from ebay/amazon or from their own website. they may be right about the extra money but they should be upfront about it. 99% of the times, they ask for more money citing overnight dollar rate fluctuation.

icc, ppo, ishop are one and the same company... they put random charges after you place the order.

as per ebay's rules, you are not supposed to deal outside of their purview. report this incident to ebay. if there's any extra money to be paid, then it has to go ebay.

I will surely cancel if extra money is demanded . Will not deal with eBay again if this happens . This is not the way to conduct a business .

Back