AT&T Lumia 640LTE for 3700rs.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
This deal has been going on for a while now. I thought that it would've expired but its still active.
Order is limited to one phone per account/person.

Geb ebay for 3700rs shipped.
http://geb.ebay.in/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=191813075674

Direct from BestBuy. $30. Ppobox charges extra.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-go...lack/9231014.p?id=1219701750248&skuId=9231014

Damn good offer if you ask me. Should be great for secondary phone. Heck its even better than all android phones in its price range.

Has anyone tried it ? Seems like a good deal .
I placed an order a few days ago. True to their word of "shipping and handling will take X number of days" they will ship my order latest by the 19th. :p
Friend also placed an order for one.
Btw BB won't let you place more than one order even from a different account if you use the same card for payment. An order was cancelled that way. Smart system.

Last edited:
I guess it needs to be unlocked too. Mixed reactions on Google regarding the AT&T go 640 Lumia . Some have succeeded some have not. Tempted to buy it as a secondary phone though as I'm sure it will get the wm10 update.

I guess it needs to be unlocked too. Mixed reactions on Google regarding the AT&T go 640 Lumia . Some have succeeded some have not. Tempted to buy it as a secondary phone though as I'm sure it will get the wm10 update.

You can be rest assured for unlocking. There are simple steps. I myself have unlocked 3 phones bought during Black Friday sale. They were box packed. For reference I am attaching steps for unlocking;

Lumia 640 unlock.jpg

Btw BB won't let you place more than one order even from a different account if you use the same card for payment. An order was cancelled that way. Smart system.

You should be able to place multiple orders with different id's and different wallet services. I haven't tried it though.

Is it compatible with indian 3g and jio 4g?

Jio uses 800mhz,1800 mhz and 2300mhz spectrum. According to gsm arena the phone supports the first two. Not sure if that means the phone will be unusable on their network. Also this is based on a quick google search so don't quote me on this.

Last edited:
do i have to pay in $ or INR ? if i buy through ebay global ? and will there be any extra charges ? customs, etc ?
sorry, need to clarify as i have never done transaction through ebay global

@Faraz yep that could work. But it actually won't be a problem for most people as they like to own multiple cards.
do i have to pay in $ or INR ? if i buy through ebay global ? and will there be any extra charges ? customs, etc ?
sorry, need to clarify as i have never done transaction through ebay global
If you buy it through ebay you'll be charged in INR. No extra for customs or shipping. Hopefully it'll be delivered to your shipping address without any hassle though it could take a long time.
If you have an ICICI card or any internationally valid card then try it directly on bb and get it shipped by ppobox. It will be much quicker that way. I think.

Last edited:
I have icici card but no ppobox, or whatever that is.can u explain how ppobox works

Anyways I told a frnd to get the phone or if not then will order via eBay

I'm repeating my post no 2:

All GEB orders will be cancelled and your money will be stuck for 15-20 days. Bestbuy doesn't ship to mail forwarders.

Try placing order with PPObox. If you are lucky your order may get through.

You don't have to run after 15-20 days seller will cancel the order and ebay will refund. Just your money will be stuck. And if you by any wallet like paytm your money will be refunded to the wallet.

Back