Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
I have upgraded the OS in to ICS and rooted the device as well. But after rooting, my phone shows some issues.
1- net is soo slow. I have 2G vodafone unlimited pack. It takes many tries to load the pages. Always shows ' No network Connection, Try again' Just after rooting, the signel was not there at all. I got it only after reset the phone in to factory settings.
2-Battery doesn't look like improved.
3-It gets hang when you use any downloaded camera app. I have tried, Pro HDR, Camera 360 etc.

Kindly advice the solution.
@vivek.krishnan @prateekS

I am using Pantech Burst on stock ICS and device is not rooted. At times the device gets very slow for around 30-120 seconds. When I check in 'System Tuner' app the CPU loads shows 100% and only 1 CPU is shown as working, the other is offline.

When will both CPU work together? I am assuming that when there is a load on CPU1 then CPU2 should share the load.

Is there any way I can tweak and make both the CPU working.

I am using Pantech Burst on stock ICS and device is not rooted. At times the device gets very slow for around 30-120 seconds. When I check in 'System Tuner' app the CPU loads shows 100% and only 1 CPU is shown as working, the other is offline.

When will both CPU work together? I am assuming that when there is a load on CPU1 then CPU2 should share the load.

Is there any way I can tweak and make both the CPU working.
Use system tune pro and force both cpu online..

On CM10 ROM now. Works great and no issues. Battery life still sucks but can be improved with monitoring for apps that keep it awake during screen off time :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364547434111.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364547434111.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 190
I've a Pantech Burst and its bricked. Can someone provide me with complete guide for flashing custom ROMs with QPST for Pantech Burst ?

Guys,
how much battery life are you getting out of your Pantech Burst? (on moderate to minimal usage)

ibhejo has the burst listed at 9.2k, is there anywhere i could get a new black Burst for lesser than that?

its available on ebay for 8795. if you have 6% discount coupon (using axis cc oe debit or netbanking code) you can use that to get it for 500 rupees less.
Thanks @6pack
i had another question since i am new to buying from ebay,
will the seller replace my Phone if it is delivered with some minor or major damage?
i heard some buyers of the pantech burst have white spot on the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone using Cyanogenmod on Pantech burst?

recommend me a stable Rom with good battery life for pantech burst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back