Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, so they updated it. crackuc gave me a link last week, but did not have time to do backups and all.

As for SlimJB, should be there on marduk191s blog.[DOUBLEPOST=1370111112][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE his blog has become invite only! And the link there too has been removed :mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1370111585][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems some issue over xda. Too bad :(

Yes I had also checked that his blog has become invite only . I had downloaded slim rom earlier so have it but not updated yet . Whats the issue ? Even for CM10 their is nothing on update on xda or devsnest forum . Where do we check the issue , give feedback etc etc

This is not available in ICS, i can only change the password in modify network

It is. Scroll down.

IXeeJ8A.png

Yes I had also checked that his blog has become invite only . I had downloaded slim rom earlier so have it but not updated yet . Whats the issue ? Even for CM10 their is nothing on update on xda or devsnest forum . Where do we check the issue , give feedback etc etc

He had mentioned that he would being slim back soon. Let's wait and watch.

I need to edit build.prop to make a app compatible , should i edit it with galaxy SII since the hardware is similar & what should i edit?

Its already bright enough indoors on lowest setting. If you're having problems seeing the screen in sunlight, its because of the glass. Can't do anything about it other than stand in shade temporarily.

Oops. I see you meant the buttons.
Disregard my post. :oops:

Im not able to turn on USB tethering after the ICS update, asks me to call AT&T. With Gingerbread, I used "Code Revealer" app to get past the AT&T restriction. With ICS, though I see the correct settings in the "Code Revealer" app, Im not able to enable tethering. Any other way without rooting?

Guys, please help me in setting up the APN for Idea Maharashtra. Is anyone using a Pantech Burst with Idea Maharashtra?

Thanks.

@NinByChoice, u can use widgetsoid app for toggling tethering. It bypasses at&t window.

@cyclops13, try making apn type 'default,supl'. I had problem with aircel even with all right settings. This additional setting fixed my issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is. Scroll down.

IXeeJ8A.png

i don't see a 'rep' system in this new avatar of TE manu, otherwise would've showered heaps of points on you! :)
the screenshot that you posted above sometime back, helped me solve a pestering issue on my phone, in almost an instant!

@NinByChoice, u can use widgetsoid app for toggling tethering. It bypasses at&t window.

Thanks! I had to change the settings on "Secret Code Revealer" to get it to work.

ICS has a bug with switching between 2G and 3G. I had to use a shortcut from widgetsoid to be able to toggle. Pantech ICS ROM is messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many working stable different roms have been made for this phone till now? Asking cause I saw people developing Ubuntu, Miui etc roms for this phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back