ati 5770 1gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment initiated for the card.
EDIT: Payment debited from my account. Check your account balance and confirm. PM sent regarding shipping details....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Buddy, Did u got the payment yet???

Still waiting for the bill buddy....you promised me to dispatch the bill within 1 or 2 days but still you haven't dispatched it.

Same here..Our deal commenced more than a month ago and till now it hasn't been concluded, I really don't know what rating to give you

A bill is important since its also mentioned in the thread by the seller that he has bill for the product... Whats the problem from sellers end.... ???

huh.. kishan.. guess u've done this to many.. and not only me!! sorry for th OT.. jus wanted to mention i too come under the list wit Mephistopheles and raheelshadab who had a bad experience dealing with him... and the reasons he gave me!!!! epic!!

I'll give him -1 rating if I won't get the bill within this week. I'll also complain it to the moderators. Bill is compulsory incase of availing warranty here in Kolkata, West Bengal.....Hence a product without bill here is regarded as without warranty........

raju.03kumar said:
huh.. kishan.. guess u've done this to many.. and not only me!! sorry for th OT.. jus wanted to mention i too come under the list wit Mephistopheles and raheelshadab who had a bad experience dealing with him... and the reasons he gave me!!!! epic!!
You didn't receive a bill or something else too?

Mephistopheles said:
You didn't receive a bill or something else too?
mine's bit different.. big story... in the end, was disgusted to trade with him.. i've seen so many TE'ians and the other forum ppl people but never had a bitter experience wit any one of them.. all that happened atlast was a negative rating in my itrader profile..

guys plzzz chillax relaxxx

give me some time till saturday

and raju urs was complete different story

@ others don't flame unnecessarily

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back