Audio-Technica Headphones- T200, T500 , M20,M35 , AD300, AD500, AD700, A900

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ We are glad you liked them
<

<p style="margin-left: 40px">[quote name='PristineNote' timestamp='1326387660' post='1685270'] Have a look at the following products sir, http://www.pristinen...products_id=341 (Other colours available ) . http://www.pristinen...products_id=332 http://www.pristinen...products_id=331 http://www.pristinen...products_id=328 1X ATH-200 sold to Martian . [/quote]</p>

<p style="margin-left: 40px"> </p>

<p style="margin-left: 40px">Thanks!</p>

<p style="margin-left: 40px"> </p>

<p style="margin-left: 40px">FW33 looks like a good option...it's for my wife. I plan to gift it to her along with NuForce uDAC (already got it from a friend of mine). Do you think these two would pair up will? Like I said earlier, it would be used entirely for computer audio.</p>

^ FW33 does not need a very high end source . It will work well with even a good mobile or a mp3 Player since its meant for portable usage. With the uDAC it will just shine .
<

Hey Pristine Note.

Its great to see a dealer engaged with the customers on a personal level. I'd like to upgrade to a better pair of headphones (been stuck with my HD202 for years now), and have browsed around for several hours trying to gather reviews on the kind what would let me enjoy the music I'm into.

I've narrowed down my choices to, knowing fully well how different they all sound (I might end up owning several of these over time),

1) Audio Technica ATH-M50

2) Alessandro MS-1 | Grado SR60i | Audio Technica ATH-AD700

It'll be great if you have the M50 in stock, as that's the one I'd like to gift to my girl. The open headphones are for me, and I've listed them in order of my preference.

Assuming now that you don't currently have either the M50 or the MS-1 in stock, could you kindly give me an estimate on how long it'll be before I can own a pair of either of them?

Also, do the AD700 perform well with laptop (with a reasonably good audio chipset), iPods, Sandisk Clip and regular music phones? Would they need an amp?

And speaking of amps, could you also let me know if I can get myself the NuForce Icon or the FiiO E11 from you?

I'll try making it easy for you to respond to this -

ATH-M50 - Estimate on when it might be available - Amp needed?

Alessandro MS-1 - Estimate on when it might be available - Amp needed?

NuForce Icon uDAC - Estimate on when it might be available - Price - Does it work as an amp?

FiiO E11 - Do you stock these? - Price

Thank you for your time. Again, its very nice to see a dealer be this supportive and open with his customers.
<

Sorry for the late reply #dienver ,

ATH-M50 -

Estimated arrival of next lot - 25-35 working days .Feb end or March 1st/2nd week latest .

Need of amp ? Not much power requirement but a good source (sound card ) enhances experience ,also an amp will add authority to overall sound , especially the bass control .

Alessandro MS-1 / Grado models - Estimate on when it might be available - Not known / not expected any time soon.

Need of amp - same as M50 , amp not necessary but a good source is must .

AD700 : in stock
<
. Amp requirement - none . Works well with most sources . Sounds best with entry level / midrange DAC/sound card . Does not need high end DAC / amp to shine .

NuForce Icon uDAC -Unavailable , better quality DAC options available in Fiio . E7 & E10 model .

FiiO E11 amp - Now in stock. Check all Fiio prices here :

http://www.techenclave.com/topic/509193-fiio-dacs-and-portable-amplifiers/

Hey Pristine Note.

Its great to see a dealer engaged with the customers on a personal level. I'd like to upgrade to a better pair of headphones (been stuck with my HD202 for years now), and have browsed around for several hours trying to gather reviews on the kind what would let me enjoy the music I'm into.

I've narrowed down my choices to, knowing fully well how different they all sound (I might end up owning several of these over time),

1) Audio Technica ATH-M50

2) Alessandro MS-1 | Grado SR60i | Audio Technica ATH-AD700

It'll be great if you have the M50 in stock, as that's the one I'd like to gift to my girl. The open headphones are for me, and I've listed them in order of my preference.

Assuming now that you don't currently have either the M50 or the MS-1 in stock, could you kindly give me an estimate on how long it'll be before I can own a pair of either of them?

Also, do the AD700 perform well with laptop (with a reasonably good audio chipset), iPods, Sandisk Clip and regular music phones? Would they need an amp?

And speaking of amps, could you also let me know if I can get myself the NuForce Icon or the FiiO E11 from you?

I'll try making it easy for you to respond to this -

ATH-M50 - Estimate on when it might be available - Amp needed?

Alessandro MS-1 - Estimate on when it might be available - Amp needed?

NuForce Icon uDAC - Estimate on when it might be available - Price - Does it work as an amp?

FiiO E11 - Do you stock these? - Price

Thank you for your time. Again, its very nice to see a dealer be this supportive and open with his customers.
<

Sorry for the late reply #dienver ,

ATH-M50 -

Estimated arrival of next lot - 25-35 working days .Feb end or March 1st/2nd week latest .

Need of amp ? Not much power requirement but a good source (sound card ) enhances experience ,also an amp will add authority to overall sound , especially the bass control .

Alessandro MS-1 / Grado models - Estimate on when it might be available - Not known / not expected any time soon.

Need of amp - same as M50 , amp not necessary but a good source is must .

AD700 : in stock
<
. Amp requirement - none . Works well with most sources . Sounds best with entry level / midrange DAC/sound card . Does not need high end DAC / amp to shine .

NuForce Icon uDAC -Unavailable , better quality DAC options available in Fiio . E7 & E10 model .

FiiO E11 amp - Now in stock. Check all Fiio prices here :

http://www.techencla...ble-amplifiers/
Thank you for the response #PristineNote. I've already ordered the E10 for myself from your website, along with two pairs of M1. I'm a little apprehensive about the quality of the E10 though, now that I've read some reviews that I had missed earlier - faulty jacks being my primary concern. I'm just hoping I receive a good one that doesn't have the issue, hopefully. If I do receive a faulty piece though, what kind of support can I expect from you?

I also read about the newly launched E17 after I placed my order. Do keep us updated on when you get those in stock - I can't wait to get one of those.

After having spent several more hours blazing through headphone reviews, I've decided not to go for any phones from Audio Technica, purely for their lack of compatibility with the sound I'm looking for. What does hold my interest is the newly launched Brainwavz HM5. Since you're the official distributor for Brainwavz in India, and since you've gotten their IEMs (and now that they're sold out), could I make a request for you to try and get some of the HM5s? I'll be getting myself two pairs whenever you get them here, and I hope its sooner, rather than later.

FiiO E17, Brainwavz HM5, asap please.
<

PS. Amarex have a nasty reputation in Bangalore. I'm sure a lot of buyers in my town would appreciate it if you use a different courier service for shipment.

booked it yesterday, got the headphones today , awesome headphones for the price.. and thanks a lot for the quick shipping. looking forward to dealing with you again

Ordered the M35 from your eBay store, this is my first foray into Audio Technica, hopefully I'll be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back