Audio-Technica Headphones- T200, T500 , M20,M35 , AD300, AD500, AD700, A900

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PristineNote: I recently ordered a AD 700 and a Fiio E6 through your web site. I would like to know what support you offer for AT products, and only after placing my order and making the payment I came across a few reviews that said the AD 700 is not a headphone that delivers full spectrum of audio. I have not auditioned an AD 700 so far, so I cannot be sure of what to expect from it. My question is, would you let me exchange the headphone in case I am not satisfied with the AD 700's performance? The headphones I am currently using is MS-1 and from what I am listening to, I can say I am able to hear almost the full spectrum of audio with these cans.

About the courier service that you are using to ship equipments, Aramex, is not really doing a great job in delivering on time. If I remember correctly, my shipment must have been delivered to me on 18th Saturday evening. But it is now 20th Monday afternoon, and when I contacted Aramex regarding the delay, they just state that the shipment is on its way to final delivery without mentioning how long it will take to get to me.

Can you please make sure that such incidents do not occur again, and change the courier service if required?

Hi, what is the price on the AD700? Do you accept online payment? I tried on your site, but it says paypal ain't set up.

@PristineNote: I recently ordered a AD 700 and a Fiio E6 through your web site. I would like to know what support you offer for AT products, and only after placing my order and making the payment I came across a few reviews that said the AD 700 is not a headphone that delivers full spectrum of audio. I have not auditioned an AD 700 so far, so I cannot be sure of what to expect from it. My question is, would you let me exchange the headphone in case I am not satisfied with the AD 700's performance? The headphones I am currently using is MS-1 and from what I am listening to, I can say I am able to hear almost the full spectrum of audio with these cans.

About the courier service that you are using to ship equipments, Aramex, is not really doing a great job in delivering on time. If I remember correctly, my shipment must have been delivered to me on 18th Saturday evening. But it is now 20th Monday afternoon, and when I contacted Aramex regarding the delay, they just state that the shipment is on its way to final delivery without mentioning how long it will take to get to me.

Can you please make sure that such incidents do not occur again, and change the courier service if required?

We provide 1 year standard warranty for all Audio Technica Consumer products . Incase of any defect we either repair/ replace the product as per the manufacturer's advice. We do not have a return policy for products if it has been opened or used . If the product is returned as it is without opening , we might be able to arrange for a replacement with some other product (minus the shipping cost ).

Now incase of your AD-700 , let me assure you that it is one of the finest open air headphone ever made for that price range. Due to its open nature it dues have slightly lesser bass than closed headphones but overall it does not miss out on any particulary frequency of the audio spectrum as such . Infact it has one of them most detailed midrange and extended treble in any headphones under 200$.

I am sure you will like the product once you use it for 1-2 weeks and it has undergone some burn-in.

Regarding the courier service, we have had multiple tie ups with courier companies but almost each one of them has poor service for particular areas. Out of all of them , Aramex has had a better record till now .

Ofcourse there are exceptions and a few cases of poor service as pointed out by you . In future if you ever need your products to be shipped by an alternate courier , please place a direct order by email - info@pristinenote.com . In such cases we can accordingly provide you quote and process your order separately using your preferred courier service.

Received the ATH-T500 but there's some physical problem with them. Have pm'ed you with details and pics.

PM replied . Product will be replaced, please follow the instructions in PM for replacement .

Hi, what is the price on the AD700? Do you accept online payment? I tried on your site, but it says paypal ain't set up.

We accept online - net banking payments. Currently we do not have a Credit card payment gateway. You can also pay us by doing a cash deposit at any of the nearest ICICI bank branch .

Please check your PM for complete details.

@PristineNote: I have decided to keep the AD700 with me as I like the detail of the audio that it produces. But I hear a grattle when I pair it up with the E6. Can you tell me if it is due to lack of burn in or the E6 is too much to handle for the AD700?

@PristineNote: I have decided to keep the AD700 with me as I like the detail of the audio that it produces. But I hear a grattle when I pair it up with the E6. Can you tell me if it is due to lack of burn in or the E6 is too much to handle for the AD700?

Set it to EQ2 and try.

Just received the M35 and E6 from PN(eBay), loving it, thanks guys, great service.

What source (sound card/ media player ) are you using with the headphones ? With good quality headphones you need to make sure the complete chain is in perfect synergy to get the best sound . Right from the source (sound card/ player ) to the quality of music files (MP3 -320 Kbps or higher or loss-less (FLACs).

Try using the headphones without the amplifier, only the source and see if you can still hear any grattle .Also as mentioned make sure the music files are of good quality .

Just received the M35 and E6 from PN(eBay), loving it, thanks guys, great service.

You are welcome
<

hi guys.. its been a couple of months now since i bought the AD 700's and I am really liking them.. the thing is.. till now i have been using them with my laptop.. and i also have a 10 yr old sony 2000W amplifier speaker system with a 9mm headphone out socket and i wanted to see if listening through them will make a diff. to the sound or not.. but was a little afraid. on amplifier systems such as these, is there any specific rating of headphones that should only be used ??? i mean if theres any limitations, i dont wanna fry my headphones.. i saved up for 4 months to get these.. i destroy these, i am never gonna get another pair of good headphones..

one thing i noticed about the good soundstage is while watching The Simpsons.. earlier i used to watch them with a pair of Rs. 300 earphones.. its a simpson cartoon afterall.. but i tried a couple of episodes with the AD700's, and there were parts in the cartoon that really made a lot of difference in the sound.. eg.. in couple of scenes, when marge is calling out to the kids from the kitchen or calling homer, and the scene is set in the main hall with homer, it really feels as if marges voice came from a distance from another room.. this was noticeable only in a few episodes, but my point is, it was noticeable. these headphones are capable of giving you that kind of output if you have the right kinda source..

#puneetritehere , Wouldn't suggest connecting the headphones to the music system unless you know about the specifications of the headphone out. Also won't really expect any improvement as such with the same.

If you need an improvement in SQ , the best way is to get a good entry level soundcard or DAC like Xonar DG,DX or Fiio E7,E10 etc. Adding just an amp to the AD700 won't make much of a difference , will just increase the volume whereas a good source will add some definite improvements in clarity , detailing , bass quality etc.

What source (sound card/ media player ) are you using with the headphones ? With good quality headphones you need to make sure the complete chain is in perfect synergy to get the best sound . Right from the source (sound card/ player ) to the quality of music files (MP3 -320 Kbps or higher or loss-less (FLACs).

Try using the headphones without the amplifier, only the source and see if you can still hear any grattle .Also as mentioned make sure the music files are of good quality .

You are welcome
<

I have got Realtek HD onboard sound source on my Gigabyte P67 UD7 motherboard. I connect the line-out of the motherboard to the Fiio E6 and then to the AD700. I hear the grattle during high frequency sounds through the E6, but no grattle without E6.

The grattle is also produced when I play FLAC files without the E6, but not when I play the same song from a low quality mp3 files.

But I did notice the grattle subsiding to some extent since the last time I posted, but the grattle is not completely absent with FLAC files and E6 put together.

#PristineNote

I a[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]m interested in a Audio Technica ATH-T200. Please let me know if its available[/font]

Please send me the compelete account details.

Will pay for the ATH T200 today.
<

Yup.

Payment done for 1350.
<
. ICICI to ICICI.
<

#PristineNote I want to upgrade from my current Panasonic headphones due to pain in ears in long time uses. Main uses are music and movies on laptop. Budget <3.5k. Should have nice bass but not so much and also it should not have sound leakage for night time use. But My Only concern is Comfort, There should be No pain in ears after 2-3 hours continues use. I think M35 would well suite my needs. What would you recommend me?

#PristineNote I want to upgrade from my current Panasonic headphones due to pain in ears in long time uses. Main uses are music and movies on laptop. Budget <3.5k. Should have nice bass but not so much and also it should not have sound leakage for night time use. But My Only concern is Comfort, There should be No pain in ears after 2-3 hours continues use. I think M35 would well suite my needs. What would you recommend me?

The ATH-M35 would be well suited for your needs but unfortunately they are out of stock currently .

I'm interested in ATH-m50. Can't find it anywhere ;(

Currently out of stock . No definite ETA on the new stock . Could take 3-4 weeks or max till May .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back