Audio-Technica Headphones- T200, T500 , M20,M35 , AD300, AD500, AD700, A900

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ M50 or M50 LE(limited edition) might return on public demand but can't say the same for all other models right now
<

I'm interested in buying the ATH-AD700. I would like to know the price+shipping for Kanpur.

This is my first headphone purchase. So, I would like to know the warranty policy also.

^^^^ heh.. i bought the same a couple of months back.. you can buy from here without any worries.. and the AD700's are lovely except you wont get the boom boom head shaking bass.. but the bass it does give is tight and doesnt sound muffled.. .. and the result is even improved with a little bit of tweaking around with the EQ.

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have ordered the headphones from the pristine note website. Made the payment just now.[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking forward to receiving it. [/font]
happy19.gif

PristineNote, I found in your web site that there is a branch of your company in Chennai. So if I buy it from them, is it similar to buying from you? Or are they a separate entity?

^ Was unavoidable due to the current dollar value and slight increase in taxes + duties after the new budget . Rest assured , these are still some of the best cans one can get under 5k price range
<

^ Was unavoidable due to the current dollar value and slight increase in taxes + duties after the new budget . Rest assured , these are still some of the best cans one can get under 5k price range
happy19.gif

Please keep one m35 for me; i will come and collect it personally today/tomorrow.

^ Haven't got any proper response from Audio Technicia South East Asia regarding the same. Will send another mail and get back to you soon.

I need something like HD180 for <1k with large ear cups and volume control. And also i like Senn's 2 yrs warranty.

All around use. May be i would prefer a more balanced one this time. Oh one more thing, good build is a must! Im not rough user but the headset should be able to bear accidental fall etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back