Audio Audiophile and gears

Is this good enough one for just listening I mean it's in my budget.

both are v shaped. But mt1 is gonna be more shouty I guess, due to overall boost in 2k-4k region. You of course can go with it. If feels shouty, you can eq it down.

So just got the spinfits. And man. if i use these regularly they just don't work. BUT! Flip them (inverted and swap left to right and vice versa) and these suddenly work so well. Still trying to figure them out. At times it's as if a sub has been added to my head.

-----------------------------

Small 24 hour update. Beginning to have a love hate relationship with these (BL 03). With the SpinFit CP100 and using them inverted in the opposite ear I get a much better fit and actual bass however even the slightest jaw movement impacts the bass. Granted I was looking at a pair of cheapo RealMe Buds for using them with my phone, but I'm not sure if these are a good replacement for that use case.

Last edited:
Fiio K9 Pro is available now at official Indian website. K9 Pro .
Just ordered for myself and posting this message to notify if anyone else is interested.
K5 Pro ESS version is also available now.
Do share your impressions when possible .. I see mixed feedback everywhere and no concrete reviews/measurements yet.

Do share your impressions when possible .. I see mixed feedback everywhere and no concrete reviews/measurements yet.
Surely I'll, Not a professional or sponsored but alteast I can provide a layman audiophile's review.
This time I didn't wait for a single review or youtube video as I'd already decided and was waiting for it since months.
Origin now opt for ‘Ship Rocket’ delivery - I think it is on the way, unless he is nearby.
Yes it' via ship rocket and on the way, left from Bhiwandi and promised date of delivery is 4th Jan.

Surely I'll, Not a professional or sponsored but alteast I can provide a layman audiophile's review.
This time I didn't wait for a single review or youtube video as I'd already decided and was waiting for it since months.
The reason stated by the Fiio Official - As this is a very limited number of Outgoing AKM they don't pursue the review units, but they will send ESS 9038 version to the reviewer quite aggressively once it is available post-Chinese new year for everybody at first in China then Globally.

Also, they hinted 9038 dual version is going to be more expensive than a single AKM, and the only reason this single AKM is because they don't want to make 1000 units instead of 2000 units.

My only concern is the heat protection (70'c Max) circuit kicks in for Indian Hot Humid Summer.

I am aware of that fire accident but still not sure if it's really limited quantity or just promotional stunt. Anyways, It's good to own a flagship chip though I am not a fan boi of either.
I 've heard warm sounding Aune DAC amps with ess 9038q2m which is not my cup of tea and I've really enjoyed fiio k5 pro with Ak chip. My personal preference is transparent and detailed sound, absolutely neutral to may be a hint bright.

So a small 10 day update. The Blons are awesome when they fit but are meh when the don't which is the majority of the time. Like impossible for them to work if you head moves even slightly so kinda forget about them if you are a bit fidgety. As I said earlier when they work it's as if a sub as been added to your head but I don;t think I'm going to keep trying to find the perfect eartips for them because by then these will probably be lik 5K IEMs and not the 2K ones they are supposed to be.

My secondary purpose of using them for monitoring audio from my camera in a pinch definitely isn't happening. What a pity. The ZEX Pros were available for the same price..

So a small 10 day update. The Blons are awesome when they fit but are meh when the don't which is the majority of the time. Like impossible for them to work if you head moves even slightly so kinda forget about them if you are a bit fidgety. As I said earlier when they work it's as if a sub as been added to your head but I don;t think I'm going to keep trying to find the perfect eartips for them because by then these will probably be lik 5K IEMs and not the 2K ones they are supposed to be.

My secondary purpose of using them for monitoring audio from my camera in a pinch definitely isn't happening. What a pity. The ZEX Pros were available for the same price..
Off to the market they go

:(
I guess you mean blons + tips = same cost as ZEX pros

Off to the market they go

No I'll probably keep them for another week or so before deciding. And the ZEX Pros seem out of stock now. Also, even though people claim that they (ZEX) are move Balanced than V-Shaped, I still haven't done enough research on them,

:(
I guess you mean blons + tips = same cost as ZEX pros

Yes. And I don't know if the Tips will even work or be required for them.

With the tips and maybe a a cable change the cost quickly adds up.

Blon's bubble shape made me skeptical so never purchased, but these zex pro's are current favourite of everyone.
Though 2 pin connector disappoints me but how's the sound signature ?

Any suggestons for iems/earphones with mic for under 5k(and also under 10k)?
Looking for neutral or balanced sound, don't want excess/boosted bass or anything.
Will be using apple usb c to 3.5 as external dac.

Back