Audio Audiophile and gears

Gone out of stock at CK but still available at theaudiostore. But those look huge and a painful fit. If anyone has bought would love to hear their experience.
Not my preferred sound signature and a tough fit according to this review -

Last edited:
Just Arrived Dioko - Yet to experience the pain, Stock Red Tip fits my Ear perfectly, Sparkly Top (yet to find the offensive treble) - With stock 3.5mm cable require lots of Amplification, heavier than S12 in Ear feel.

FfCVzH5.jpg

2YBvrP4.jpg

oL7mmdw.jpg

d1QXZyU.jpg

Below is some quick listen-to track - no way to qualify for Headphone Testing Track.

Looking for micro-detail notes of the instrument - S12 is better

Wowww - in the Dioko

Low Slam is better in S12 but Dioko is no slouch either.

Last edited:
How is Soundcore Life Q20 for 3.6k?
Is is the same model that is highly rated by Rtings.com or different models for different regions like the Hisense U6G?

Nothing against chi-fi..I love bl03, T2 and a few more.
1. Audio equipment ( specially drivers in an iem / headphones don't improve on a yearly basis. When did HD600 come?) Yes, IE800 was not ruler flat, but had an exceptional sound signature. Getting the driver in a 300 USD IEM with MMCX connector is not bad at all as a deal.
2. Secondly, the Sennheiser memory wire is not bad at all. I don't have IE300, but both IE400, 40 uses the same memory wire and they are perfectly fine.
hi first time posting here which iem would you recommend under 4000 rupees and did you tried final audio e series?

How is Soundcore Life Q20 for 3.6k?
Is is the same model that is highly rated by Rtings.com or different models for different regions like the Hisense U6G?
I have the Q10 and it is good, only thing is the pads get worn out after a year, strange thing about Q20 is that the Q10 uses USB C and this one micro USB for charging

Friends please suggest some good earphones for calling. I am looking for a pair of earphones for calling while I am on a busy Street which is noisy.
My requirements are -
It should be waterproof or at least sweat resistant with some IP rating.
Looking for something with excellent call quality and audio quality.
First preference will be something WIRED but I can go with bluetooth neckband or tws if it provides better mic quality and noise cancellation for calling.
Budget is up to 4k may extend a little.
Please suggest something, thanks

Friends please suggest some good earphones for calling. I am looking for a pair of earphones for calling while I am on a busy Street which is noisy.
My requirements are -
It should be waterproof or at least sweat resistant with some IP rating.
Looking for something with excellent call quality and audio quality.
First preference will be something WIRED but I can go with bluetooth neckband or tws if it provides better mic quality and noise cancellation for calling.
Budget is up to 4k may extend a little.
Please suggest something, thanks
You can check Boult Audio ZCharge Bluetooth Wireless in Ear Earphones with Mic or The new Boat 333 ANC , recently got the Boat 333 ANC from there official website , till now The noise cancellation is satisfactory .

not sure if this is the right place to post, but wanted to know if any here knows how I can get these fixed/replaced?
They are the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-09 at 10.02.05 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-08-09 at 10.02.04 PM.jpeg

not sure if this is the right place to post, but wanted to know if any here knows how I can get these fixed/replaced?
They are the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro
View attachment 142641View attachment 142642
I'm not sure if you have all the broken parts but if you do, then it might be fixable using feviquick. I have repaired Sennheiser headband and many other electronics using that. You should clean/wipe the area with IPA before applying feviquick, it helps in forming good bond.

I'm not sure if you have all the broken parts but if you do, then it might be fixable using feviquick. I have repaired Sennheiser headband and many other electronics using that. You should clean/wipe the area with IPA before applying feviquick, it helps in forming good bond.
Na, feviquick won't do since the plastic shattered into small pieces and even the headphone band adds tension/pressure on the place where the clips hold the earcups in place
Found a thread about 3D printing here and ended up getting the bracket 3D printed via robu.in
Went with High quality, ABS, 100% infill and it costed me Rs. 750/- with shipping.

Got the 3D model for the bracket over here - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:831032

Last edited:
Is anyone familiar with Earpads sold online? I need to replace my Sony WH1000XM4 soon. Or if any local shops in Delhi-NCR, I was thinking of checking Sony store as well.

I'm Looking for a new HP. I'm not a audiophile but I enjoy music. My sound source is primarily LG V20 and sometimes a Note 20 Ultra. I've already ordered a Qudelix 5K which is on the way.

Till now I was using IEMs (KZ ones) and TWS .

I had a OKCSC ZX1 too. Although it was enjoyable with some eq but it was uncomfortable. So stopped using it. Planning to mod it with Brainwaivz sheepskin pads.

I'm not a basshead but like bass as a part of balanced music. I prefer wide soundstage and natural sounding HP which are not too bright. From my initial research I've finalized into open backs. Shortlisted a used Hifiman HE400se and a new ATH r70x.

So please suggest some good sounding HP within max 20-25K. Must be very comfortable too.
Is Qudelix 5K available in some store? (Or used)
I ordered from Ubuy which is on the way. Not found anywhere in stock in India.

Back