Metalspree

Skilled
I had been to the movie ( IMAX 3D).The movie was amazing.The art and the direction was insane.I wonder how did James Cameron has thought about the characters in the movie ,the level of detail in the movie was 101%.Expressions of the Na'vi characters was tooo good .The colors in the movie were staggering.I would love to watch it again and again.There are a lot of jaw dropping scenes in the movie.I would not be astonished if this movie beats the graphics of LOTR :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

No wonder James Cameron took a long time to release this movie.It one of a kind of movie.The movie is brilliant in IMAX 3D :cool2:

PS: Please do not download this movie and watch its worth watching in theater.Full paisa vasool

I would give a 10/10

Edit: The movie has some amazing wild life characters.Esc Thanator,Hammerhead Titanothere.

really?? me too going this weekend. will experience the IMAX experience second time.. last time Superman returns was awful.

they were saying in news the movie costed some - 1200 crores INR :O

and the movie costs that bollywood incur were just spent on some special effect cameras :O

Well i watched the opening show here in Real D3D and it was awesome.

The movie is meant to be watched in a theater. Must watch. :eek:hyeah:
Pandora is made so beautiful. U will just stare with awe. The movie is a must watch for all movie buffs.

You will come to know how so much money James has poured into the movie once you watch Pandora. The special effects are so huge u can't believe your eyes. Especially the floating mountains.

Well well well that's the good part. The bad part is that the storyline is a little weak and there are some places in the movie where you might feel that the movie is getting boring.

Though, overall i would rate it a 9/10 since the boring part was just the first few minutes :p

thetechmind said:

and the movie costs that bollywood incur were just spent on some special effect cameras :O

Its Rs.2,250 Crores(~$500mn) actually! Makiking it the most expensive movie EVER in WORLD :eek:hyeah:

BTW, is there any 3D theater in Bangalore?

I checked bookmyshow.com for Avatar 3D and it showed INOX! Can INOX run 3D movies??

Have never been to Imax 3D...

How exactly does the viewing experience differ from normal 2D movies..!! ?

Also are we suppose to wear any 3D goggle or anything @Imax ?

log 1 = 0 said:
Have never been to Imax 3D...

How exactly does the viewing experience differ from normal 2D movies..!! ?
Also are we suppose to wear any 3D goggle or anything @Imax ?

IMAX
Visit the site and click on THE IMAX EXPERIENCE. :)

thetechmind said:

Correction my friend

Its 2000 crores

Its the most expensive film till date

Alas! There is no IMAX screen in Delhi. :(

From what I am hearing, the screenings at the "3D" theaters are rip offs! :(

Koi mujhe Avatar dikha do bhai!

PhotostarSR said:
Its Rs.2,250 Crores(~$500mn) actually! Makiking it the most expensive movie EVER in WORLD :eek:hyeah:

BTW, is there any 3D theater in Bangalore?
I checked bookmyshow.com for Avatar 3D and it showed INOX! Can INOX run 3D movies??

There are 3 3D theaters in Bangalore, and all of them were just recently upgraded!

You could catch Avatar at either of the Fame theaters or even Urvashi :)

I am going to Fame Shankarnag tonight and i cant wait! :D

phoenix844884 said:
Alas! There is no IMAX screen in Delhi. :(

From what I am hearing, the screenings at the "3D" theaters are rip offs! :(

Koi mujhe Avatar dikha do bhai!

kaun bola?? :huh:

BIG cinemas, pacific mall has an IMAX screen. very close to my place. come to east delhi. i'll guide you. :tongue:

Even PVR is claiming that we can watch 3d Avatar in select citywalk, saket. Now I dont know how true it is but I am gonna book tickets nevertheless.

getsetgo_008 said:
kaun bola?? :huh:

BIG cinemas, pacific mall has an IMAX screen. very close to my place. come to east delhi. i'll guide you. :tongue:

What metro station do I get off at? How far from there?

Back