Metalspree said:
I had been to the movie ( IMAX 3D).The movie was amazing.The art and the direction was insane.I wonder how did James Cameron has thought about the characters in the movie ,the level of detail in the movie was 101%.Expressions of the Na'vi characters was tooo good .The colors in the movie were staggering.I would love to watch it again and again.There are a lot of jaw dropping scenes in the movie.I would not be astonished if this movie beats the graphics of LOTR :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

No wonder James Cameron took a long time to release this movie.It one of a kind of movie.The movie is brilliant in IMAX 3D :cool2:

PS: Please do not download this movie and watch its worth watching in theater.Full paisa vasool

I would give a 10/10

Edit: The movie has some amazing wild life characters.Esc Thanator,Hammerhead Titanothere.

a quick question, was the movie in the dome (i assuming u went to BIG cinemas,Wadala) and how different is it from normal 3D screen ??

Hey.. how is the experience of watching a 3D compared to a 2D.I have a feeling 3D is not gonna be as good as 2D as far as Avatar is concerned.I am planning to go to PVR Bangalore tomorrow.

Just booked tickets for 3D at E-Square screen 5 Finally got the seats mahn!!! Guess what's the price - Rs.60 for platinum class + Rs.30 for the glasses :hap2:

phoenix844884 said:
What metro station do I get off at? How far from there?

if you're coming from west delhi. then Welcome metro station is near to it. then there is direct bus available to the mall.
and if you;re coming from CP, then akshardham station, from there you to do a 5min walk to reach the bus stop. then direct bus till mall.

:clap:

How can someone miss a movie from Sri Sri James cameron? Probably a few Spielberg wussies. A friend of mine works as a CA in fame. They had a special screening in 3D for the employees last monday and he said it was an awesome experience. He will be giving me some discounts vouchers and i'll probably go see it on a weekday.

^ Is it? Well I have been to Big Adlab, Inox, Fame, Esquare, Victory and City Pride but don't think that those are 3D. Do let me know which one is a 3D here in Pune would save me a lot of money travelling to Mumbai :)

Roxtin said:
^ Is it? Well I have been to Big Adlab, Inox, Fame, Esquare, but don't think that those are 3D. Do let me know which one is a 3D here in Pune would save me a lot of money travelling to Mumbai :)

All of these theatres have 3D screen :) I am myself going for a 3D show at E-square SCREEN 5! :eek:hyeah:

i don't remember the name of the theatre.. but its situated in wanowrie.. adlabs i guess..

EDIT: guys.. lets go tomoro.. what say?? :eek:hyeah:

i'm in India for a few days.. we'll have fun.. :)

THE 3D in pune is the one with those stupid goggles.

Not worth it IMO. Saw UP in 3D and was utter shit. Had to remove the goggles most of the time. Watch the normal one instead. IMAX is something different !

Back