PC Peripherals Avoid Transcend products!

I have always used a number of products from Transcend (RAM, Flash Cards & Drives) but never had to RMA the products.

So, I guess the trouble comes up only if & when u need RMA.

Ok, my friend is in deep trouble with his Transcend 8GB Pendrive.

He purchased a Transcend Jetflash 300 8GB about a year back from a reputed ebay seller.

He didn't use it much all this time and now it conked off. :(

Worst Part: It turns out that the pendrive may be a counterfeit as the S/N cannot be verified on the website.

Though he has a VAT paid bill from the ebay seller, he is reluctant to go to the Service Centre thinking that they'll prosecute him for having a counterfeit pendrive!! :rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW, do these drives actually have a Lifetime Warranty??

My 2gb ddr 2 went bad whats the scenario right now.The ram completed 3 years last month.Is it still under warranty as the box states lifetime warranty.ALso where to get it replace in mumbai?

nehaladsul said:
[/COLOR]BTW, do these drives actually have a Lifetime Warranty??

LifeTime Warranty = IN Actual Max. 3 years if production is inline, if EOL than better forget but can try luck :(

Re: Avoid Transcend products

Same thing is happening in Kolkata

I hate to say this but Zion Ram RMA happens hand to hand on the spot if your Ram is faulty
bay

anyone know who is handling Transcend RAM warranty in Delhi ? Is it Accel ?

I have a ~6yr old DDR 400 stick that just conked off. I for one , can swear by their quality !!

Yes, Accel Frontline has stopped accepting Transcend Products for RMA now. The local office in my city insists that if at all Transcend ASS resumes it would be through Accel only but they refused to give a timeframe. One option would be to contact Transcend India directly.

Same Thing but even worse for me..I gave my transcend music player for replace at accel frontline and they said it will take 2 months for replacements.Guess what happen,its been 3months now and they have said that we are no longer taking transcend products.Ss you gave the product for replacement then they will send it for sure wait for the SMS.I:annoyed:t was like OMFG.Thanks to my patience i'm still waiting for the message.

I have always used a number of products from Transcend (RAM, Flash Cards & Drives) but never had to RMA the products.
So, I guess the trouble comes up only if & when u need RMA.

I agree. I myself have Transcend RAM with lifetime warranty and have been using it for 4 years without any problems. Really hope that I never have to send it for RMA.:(

I bought a Transcend 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 667MHz RAM last year...! Guess what? It died in a week.. I was like WTF...! This wasn't enough.. Then i came to know that its only service centre in my city.. Accel frontline.. Is closed..! And now.. That ram is rotting in my shelf..! Since then.. I never bought any transcend product and will never buy..!

Okay, this thread has not been updated since long

I am from Mumbai and have a faulty DDR3 4gb ram which I need to replace

Want to know if Accel Frontline is still the service center for Transcend and if it is at Saki Naka, Sagar Tech Plaza?

I am trying to call them but phones are busy for the whole day or the line is disconnected

I am not getting much information from Transcend website

Thanks in advance

Back