Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

its not bad condition - i think you guys just need to increase the roster a bit - take 1 or 2 more players.

its alright we will ask some other team :)

jojothedragon said:
plus alias ain't registered as TE in rcdc. so pm me your pbguid fast. the last thing i'm gonna do today is fill Alias in the ranks hopefully
How do u get the pbguid?? I had read it somewhere but couldnt find it now.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Done! Have PMd u my pbguid.

^^^ that wasnt a problem jojo - we didnt have a problem with you guys using a ringer - you should have told me earlier.

anyway - its alright - whenever you guys get your team ready - challenge us first :D

we will play other teams meanwhile.

The pings to rcdc are awfully high these days w/ shit loads of lag.. why is that?
Also did my first 8 kill streak today :D

Add me on gtalk and ping me when to play. I can play full day on Sun and Mon as I have offs and rest days I can play 8am to around 2pm ish.

m0h1t said:
The pings to rcdc are awfully high these days w/ shit loads of lag.. why is that?

Also did my first 8 kill streak today :D
If you have BSNL then i needn't say anymore.

Roxtin said:
Add me on gtalk and ping me when to play. I can play full day on Sun and Mon as I have offs and rest days I can play 8am to around 2pm ish.
better create an Xfire - Gaming Simplified id, its messenger supports most games and most indian players use it, its really nice ;)

Aman27deep said:
If you have BSNL then i needn't say anymore.

On MTNL. But it was ok uptill a few days back, have been getting high pings since last 2-3 days only.

It's quite unbearable at times.

Back