Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

hmm 11pm ok will come but max. time i can give is 11-12.30 as i have to wake in morning for my gym and head to work

mine

pc_Mastersquall.png

mastersquall said:
dam i am dead hitman + tank = Rape
no tank in squad rush - bad news for me and you :p

RoBoGhOsT said:
got all bronze stars still didnt get the last 2 insignias for bronze stars :S

the last 2 insignias are bugged - no one has them.i think we will need to get the specact weapons bronze stars as well before they will unlock - and they havnt even released for the pc.
jojothedragon said:
So we three are in :-

Me

Roboshost

Mastersquall

If none else is in we'll play 3vs3
please try and get 4 players - 3 on 3 would be dull - we are in no hurry you guys can take your time :D

Where exactly are u guys practising? I am seeing the RCDC server empty all the time! Was playing on fragnetics yest night where i met RoboGhost! :)

Alias said:
Where exactly are u guys practising? I am seeing the RCDC server empty all the time! Was playing on fragnetics yest night where i met RoboGhost! :)
I was at Frag Rush #2 at that time playing with fellow IC buddies ^^

Alias said:
i was playing with roboghost as well yesterday night. Nothing like annoying him with ze CARL GUSTAV! :rofl:

jojothedragon said:
we'll be playing at 11 pm today or tomorrow because i won't be here from 14th.
hey jojo we are fine with tomorrow 11 pm.you have to post this in the match discussion thread at rcdc forums so that the admins are informed.

Back