Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

I was playing with the IC guys today on Fragnetics. Hitman and Dr.Sparta were there. These guys are good and play well as a squad. :)

By the way,I play as TheBlackShadow now. My brother plays using my old nickname.

TheNightwing said:
I was playing with the IC guys today on Fragnetics. Hitman and Dr.Sparta were there. These guys are good and play well as a squad. :)

By the way,I play as TheBlackShadow now. My brother plays using my old nickname.
yup sparta and hitman are really good . there is another guy angel i always like making him angry its fun too see his comments :p

guys we need to fix 1 day in advance - i wasnt even able to read the today thing and later robin said he wasnt available today itself.

so lets get it done tomorrow.

11 pm is fine with us.

@ nightwing - oh i didnt realize it was you.

i was there yesterday 11PM and robo also but jojo you never came .

@hitman if you are ok with 2vs 2 then me and robo will come :)

Wanted to get in on all the action, but making sure before i buy, the game is still hot right? populated low ping servers? and whats the cheapest i can get the game for? Thanks.

mastersquall said:
i was there yesterday 11PM and robo also but jojo you never came .
@hitman if you are ok with 2vs 2 then me and robo will come :)
it was no use for me to come. you need to tell Robin 12 hrs in advance for a match.

No use shouting here. If TE really wants to play do as robin said

Nice..now:

1. TE Clan now needs to submit their lineup and Declare the "map" they wish to fight on.

2. IC Clan will then declare the starting side in game (attackers or defenders of comm stations).

3. Both teams confirm match timings.

4. After that server will be setup and ready for use 30 mins before the match time.

5. Should you wish to use RCDC Teamspeak server channels for the match, the same can be arranged. Just let us know about it.

and discuss here damn fast Forum

Back