Banggood.com Feedback thread

BTW - India Direct Mail shipping again came back to the Banggood...I thought it ended.

It shows that, but doesn't let you select it. On the checkout page, it keeps showing registered Air Parcel as the chosen shipping option, despite choosing India Direct Mail earlier.

Try and ask for a refund and see what they say. That's why I always use PayPal to make the payment as they will have my back even if Banggood doesn't want to return my money

Whenever I ask for refund (i did once), their standard reply is please can you wait for 7 days bla bla.... Nothing much.

I have also paid via Paypal. SO if banggood does not refund, how do we get a refund from Paypal ?

After 22 days some movement. Anyone heard of shadowfax ? Seems some new courier company.

33.JPG

I placed 2 orders on 22nd March. One of them is already in my city so should be delivered by Monday. Second one has been transferred from Kolkata to Delhi so should be delivered in 3-4 days.

Need to buy an Android TV box. Is duty put on all parcels or random ?
They now have an option of Tarrif Insurance which guarantees that they will reimburse the amount if any custom duty is charged. I have not tested it yet, as in, haven't received any package yet on which duty has been charged. It is a new feature, just launched a few weeks ago.

Need to buy an Android TV box. Is duty put on all parcels or random ?

Random. Most Chinese sellers mark items as 'gift.
If the parcel is heavy enough or seems to be electronics, could be pulled in for Customs duty.
I had one headlamp charged 40% just because they didn't know what it was.
Smaller items like accessories etc usually get away with no customs, but be ready to shell out if they decide to impose duty.

I had ordered Mi Mix 3 from Banggood.com. The order was shipped on 23rd of March and it is stuck in

DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 Send item to customs (Inb). Since the 30th of March.

Should I call the Post office or wait?

I had ordered Mi Mix 3 from Banggood.com. The order was shipped on 23rd of March and it is stuck in

You should.
Give them the tracking I'd, and they will guide you how to submit documents.

Please let us know the amount of customs duty when you received the item...

30th March to 7th April with the above staus - It is nothing.

Should be between 30% - 40% of evaluated value.

Maybe but I have opted for Tariff insurance and I have been told that they will refund the amount

30th March to 7th April with the above staus - It is nothing.

Nothing as in?

You should.
Give them the tracking I'd, and they will guide you how to submit documents.

Do you have any *working* contact number of them?

Received the parcel today finally..... after almost 60 days. Delivered by Shadowfax courier.
Hey did u get any tracking number to track in shadow fax

Check either in Delhivery or Ecom Express website for domestic delivery. This two courior company usually haul the Alljoy Logistic in India I believe....at least for my location which is Kolkata.

Delhivery website please select the 'Order ID' instaed of 'AWB' at the tracking box. If they going to pick up it will show there as 'Not picked up from the client' etc etc.

Ecom Express show similar message if they are going to, else they will 'AWB/Order not Found' <--- This means they are not going to pick up.

Another chance is BG migrate shipping with Club Factory which also comes with Ecom express but that is highly unlikely, in this case you only get SMS few hours ago before delivery.[DOUBLEPOST=1552829985][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hopefully they may not charge any customs as India Direct Mail duty free shipping.[DOUBLEPOST=1552904087][/DOUBLEPOST]

Update : 18/03/2019

Received one parcel from Delhivery out of two, another expected tomorrow...As per tracking.

But out of blue third one also came and it was EMS Speedpost, No tracking.
How can I track alljoy package in ecom or delivery without tracking number

They now have an option of Tarrif Insurance which guarantees that they will reimburse the amount if any custom duty is charged. I have not tested it yet, as in, haven't received any package yet on which duty has been charged. It is a new feature, just launched a few weeks ago.
Interesting idea this tariff insurance. How do you get reimbursed ? credits to some account

i ordered some electronic components from from BG, using India Direct Mail. and its showing under custom since -19-Jun-19. they are arriving in 3 seprate packages, all my 3 package are showing this. combined value of all three items is about 2100 Rs. this is my 2nd order on BG, my first order was delivered in 10 days.

i yesterday got a email
"We are sorry to inform you that your order xxx would be delayed 7 days due to customs inspection delay and we have sent 300 points to your account as goodwill. The tracking information will be updated in a few days after the order is dispatched."

1. in this case what i need to do ?
2. and is it a good idea to select remove banggood logo option ? and which shipping is better India direct or EMS ?

Back