Batman: Arkham City - Discussion Thread

Some of my friends say its worth better on PS3 and Xbox. Now i don't know what else to say them except 'okay' cause honestly i loved the previous game and most probably will love it too. Now as you said it works perfectly then will give it a try as soon as possible. Although will DX11 run fine on my system?

I had issues running it on my 6950 in dx11 mode. It used to lag a lot at any setting.

Okay thanks. No Dx11 Got it!
<
Although how much would you rate the storyline and does the main storyline has a very short play time?

Harley Quinn's Revenge Teaser Trailer:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tENjoK2X3hA[/media]

Okay guys starting with Arkham City finally. In what mode should i play in Dx9 or Dx11? First Starting with Dx11. If found buggy will turn it back to Dx9

We can tag? :O Just checking GameR1120 I had the game and i planned to end it like days ago but a moron spoiled a thing for me. Dunno whether it was true or not but nevertheless finally started the game. It looks great. Although BITS exam on 17th gotta study so stopped playing it after an hour or so. :(

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

How to tag?
EDIT : Got it use @ instead of # also smileys are dull. :( <--see

Back