Batman: Arkham City - Discussion Thread

@Ethan_Hunt. Who is that guy in Cape, Robin? Is he playable in Arkham City too?

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Okay Found it. :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's Robin. In Arkham City' main campaign, he isn't a playable character. His DLC was added later on, but only as a part of challenge maps. The Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC, however, will have him as a playable character.

Lai..and i thought i will get to play as him anytime soon. Aahh. Well Most probably will end AC in 10 days i guess Will be a able to play HR DLC then. :D
Also please tell me whats that "7 hours to *forgot what it was*" countdown. Hugo strange is speaking of? If it contains a spoiler then please don't mention it.

The countdown is to initiate Protocol 10. It is a plot related spoiler, so you're better off learning that while playing the game.

Just curious, why are you guys toggling so many games simultaneously?

I sometimes wonder how do you manage to switch between 2-3 titles at a time! I kinda lose my interest if I do that. As I speak, Silent Hill: Downpour has been sidelined for over a couple of months now! Need to complete it before MP3 arrives.

I am not toggling games. Its the exams that i'm toggling. :p I haven't played any game in the past 1/1.5 week. Its just that my brother came and he wanted to play GTA : TBoGT so was doing 1 or 2 missions with him. Rest I was busy with my 2 exams this week.
Plus I always play one game at a time. That's why neither i have started Witcher 2 nor Skyrim. Only one game is installed on my system and that is B:AC. Its the same here, i lose interest if i play 2 games simultaneously. Which actually i have never done as far as i recall the past few years.

I sometimes wonder how do you manage to switch between 2-3 titles at a time! I kinda lose my interest if I do that. As I speak, Silent Hill: Downpour has been sidelined for over a couple of months now! Need to complete it before MP3 arrives.

Who? Me?

I lose interest in a game if i dont do that

Yeah I meant in your case. Don't you do that often? Or like Nash, do you lose your interest if you concentrate on one title as well?

I almost never do that. The only time I did that was when I took up Skyrim. I couldn't exclusively dedicate all my time to it and the game got quite repetitive. So I decided to shift it as my secondary game, and completed the smaller games alongside it. RPG's consume a great deal of time, and time is something I'm short of these days. So if I have a really engaging (in terms of storyline) RPG like The Witcher 2 or Mass Effect, I play them without any interruption. On the other hand, RPG's which don't have a strong core story, can be toggled with other games. So I can play Max Payne 3 and still continue with Demon's Souls, as the latter doesn't have a storyline. I hope that makes sense.

^No that's cool obvioously one cannot dedicate all time to such a long game like Skyrim or if one plays oblivion. And i agree with you on this. Although even when i played Dragon age. It was the only game i was playing. I don't know but i just don't find playing 2-3 games at a time a good thing. Its not justice to individual games. :)

I almost never do that. The only time I did that was when I took up Skyrim. I couldn't exclusively dedicate all my time to it and the game got quite repetitive. So I decided to shift it as my secondary game, and completed the smaller games alongside it. RPG's consume a great deal of time, and time is something I'm short of these days. So if I have a really engaging (in terms of storyline) RPG like The Witcher 2 or Mass Effect, I play them without any interruption. On the other hand, RPG's which don't have a strong core story, can be toggled with other games. So I can play Max Payne 3 and still continue with Demon's Souls, as the latter doesn't have a storyline. I hope that makes sense.

Makes a lot of sense. I think that was evident when you were playing Skyrim. Heck, if I do that I lose interest completely as is the situation now. :(

YAY! Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC is up on XBL right now. Downloading it, as I type. Will try it out tomorrow, if time permits. :D

Back