Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Havent been able to join to any Punkbuster enabled servers from yesterday
<

I just received my copy of BF3 Limited edition from flipkart.... Unfortunately, origin says that the CD key is in use... I swear, this has happened for the first time.....Never happened with any other game..... Anyways, the flipkart is sending a guy to collect the game from me and they will reimburse money in my wallet... The game is out of stock on flipkart, which sucks......

Operation Metro is quite unfair and unbalanced map imho..
<
US team has very rare chance to win (On servers with 64 slot). RU team easily undertake US team..
<

Though map is designed so well, it needs some fixes Like, when we reach Platform, US team needs to go on the platform by climbing stairs.. Here, US soldiers can't cover and see enemies.

There are rooms for improvement of Operation Metro map..

Operation Metro is quite unfair and unbalanced map imho..
<
US team has very rare chance to win (On servers with 64 slot). RU team easily undertake US team..
<

Though map is designed so well, it needs some fixes Like, when we reach Platform, US team needs to go on the platform by climbing stairs.. Here, US soldiers can't cover and see enemies.

it's the worst map. metro meat grinder
<
if one wants to pile up a sh1t load of points quickly play metro 64p conquest. and is a hackers paradise. just dont play that map. for rush it is ok.

_

I think placing the Ticket Hall flag closer to US(right before the escalator) would give the marines a fair chance.

Hacking on PC is bad. Mods cheating and deleting complaints, banning innocents for lulz. I hope DICE really get their act together.

Also am I the only eagle-rank+ on TE?
<

ok guys, just installed the game last nite, it had a massive update, ready for battle tonite, get ready for easy kills!!!

after playing support class every class seam waste reason i always end up with empty gun :/ i don't know why other support class people don't drop ammo box

No hard feelings buddy but i feel usas (and similar weapons) are very noobly.

Why dont you try it yourself first. Remember, you are very restricted using buckshot. You need to be upclose and personal and there are others using the USAS as well as other shotguns which can kill you in one shot, including the MASS. So try it and then comment.

^^Just look at a Support player and press Q, that player will hear you asking for ammo. Barring complete douchebags, everyone drops ammo when requested.

Back