Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

So you like 64 Player Metro frag fests, but have an issue with the USAS?

And I see third highest kills with a M320....which requires "0" skill....

^^Just look at a Support player and press Q, that player will hear you asking for ammo. Barring complete douchebags, everyone drops ammo when requested.

i went upto each support player and clicked Q.. they were busy firing and trying to kill and not one put down an ammo kit:( health was abundant.. all assaults were putting down health.. but support no ammo.. this was on two metro servers i played.. maybe i just chose bad ones.. i was sniping, out of bullets and running around for ammo... got tired and ran straight into the camping enemies shooting my pistol and lobbing grenades.. took down two with me:D what else could i do??
<

some are good dude... but many are idiots!! few servers have really awesome guys playing..

So you like 64 Player Metro frag fests, but have an issue with the USAS?

And I see third highest kills with a M320....which requires "0" skill....
I think you misunderstood my post.

Earlier i was more into assault class but later i moved to engineer and support. If you can see my kills by aek-971 are highest and m320 was on 2nd postition but with time and interest in new class/guns that changed. I use assault class only in TDM/Rush maps.

And you clearly missed the kills by other weapons which i use mainly. Also about m320, i will agree that you dont need any skill but in those 264 kills more than 50% are from non-metro/ticket maps.

When you are new to online gaming and see an easy way to kill people then obviously you will continue with that but later this thinking changes.

If you ever see some support guy running here and there with ammo in hands, thats me
<

i went upto each support player and clicked Q.. they were busy firing and trying to kill and not one put down an ammo kit:( health was abundant.. all assaults were putting down health.. but support no ammo.. this was on two metro servers i played.. maybe i just chose bad ones.. i was sniping, out of bullets and running around for ammo... got tired and ran straight into the camping enemies shooting my pistol.. took down one with me:D what else could i do??
<

Guys, I have just started playing BF3 multiplayer, although not new to FPS MP, I am getting owned!!... #chiragsthakur I think I saw you in a couple servers. I think we should play on the Indian servers, but the gameplay is simply superb.

Iam not able to see the pings on the server browser.. Any solutions??

Usually hapens if you use a unsupported browser ,for me when i was using BSNL connection the ping used to show mostly with IE and not in opera,but now that i moved to much faster connection with low ping, i see ping times even in opera browser.

@ALL

Is it me or are the indian servers down.

Back