Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

What happened to the two Indian severs?

They are still there but in Antarctic region, set your region to Antarctica, it will show them

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

And I play only CQ. Its damn fun to play gun master with 64 players :scared14: I dont really like .44 magnum in Gun master, may be I am noob in using it.

I too hate the .44 magnum, btw how about reporting that noob to EA for server abuse?

EA won't do anything. I complained about DG with screenshot as proof. This is what they replied.

Thanks for contacting Electronic Arts.

I understand that you were kicked by the server admin. Please do not worry, it will be sorted. Please follow the below link to update the punkbuster to get it resolved.

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-update-punkbuster

We at Electronic Arts appreciate your efforts and involvement in our Games. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://help.ea.com.

Regards

I replied saying that I wasn't kicked by punkbuster but server admin and this is what I got.

Thanks for contacting Electronic Arts again.

Please let me clarify that if you are kicked by the server Admin you have to contact the Admin in this regard as we can not do anything in this case.

I apologize but for this you have to contact the server Admin to get it sorted.

We at Electronic Arts appreciate your efforts and involvement in our Games. If you have any further questions or concerns, please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://help.ea.com.

Regards,

It's like the cops asking you to ask the thieves, who robbed you, to surrender. :lol:

^^ EPIC

Similar thing happened with me, this was regarding frequent sync error in FIFA12.

I had a chat with EA rep and the lady asked me to hold on till she finds a solution. Came up with one after 10mins, asked me to disable cloud storage in origin, I told her its already disabled. Then she asked me to hold, went again, came back in 7 to 8mins, tells me to repair fifa, I said I had done it several times, then again she asked me to hold, went again, came back in 5min, tells me that I have a definite fix for you. I by now had tears of joy in my eyes ;) and then she said update punkbuster, I am like WTF, punkbuster in FIFA :scared14:

I waved her a goodbye and left from the chat. EA doesn't have a fix for this issue.

EA won't do anything. I complained about DG with screenshot as proof. This is what they replied.

I replied saying that I wasn't kicked by punkbuster but server admin and this is what I got.

It's like the cops asking you to ask the thieves, who robbed you, to surrender. :lol:

Good that you atleast tried reporting, but EA are bigger noobs then him, I was before thinking him of teaching a lesson, but thought I should behave like a adult and let it go

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

^^ EPIC

Similar thing happened with me, this was regarding frequent sync error in FIFA12.

I had a chat with EA rep and the lady asked me to hold on till she finds a solution. Came up with one after 10mins, asked me to disable cloud storage in origin, I told her its already disabled. Then she asked me to hold, went again, came back in 7 to 8mins, tells me to repair fifa, I said I had done it several times, then again she asked me to hold, went again, came back in 5min, tells me that I have a definite fix for you. I by now had tears of joy in my eyes ;) and then she said update punkbuster, I am like WTF, punkbuster in FIFA :scared14:

I waved her a goodbye and left from the chat. EA doesn't have a fix for this issue.

Asking EA for support is like you have problem with your keyboard and they tell you to change your monitor, btw I dont see you online now much busy, eh?

EA aint gonna do anything. Most of those A.G.N.I and D.G guys are kids who cant tolerate if someone kills them in a row or two. They dont have life other than gaming.

That Cruzder guy i talked to him when i want to go for igc as we have to form a team ... that guy is insane attitude ,he told me that i have to join his platoon Indian N**b and become a fan...then to leave all other platoons.....etc

We have a clan match with them recently and believe me no one on their side plays well rather they cheat and switch maps when they feel like that they are loosing ... They are like this from the beginning :yes:

Cruzzader, XXmetal BLA BLA and Dark fenix are plain noobs with attitude like a champ. Knife them once and see for yourselves, you will be constantly kicked from servers. When you ask them why did they kick, they have 2 common answers

1. Stop whining and go play in other server.
2. We didnt kick you, thats a server bug.

Back