Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Guys I am having this issue ever since CQ came out i guess. . .

I am unable to play BF3 Only . .

Whenever I launch the game, be it SP or MP, the game just starts and nothing happens. . as in it just shows as a running task in the Task manager but nothing happens. . i am then forced to close the game through the Task Manager. When i go to Origin to check for updates, it says game is upto date, while when i go to repair install it always keeps on downloading this uppdate of 99.64 MB. . but even after that the game doesnt run , and whenever I do the repair, it always downloads that 99.64 MB patch and does nothing with it :(

I am totally clueless. . googled the issue and found taht many people are also facign the same issue. .but could find any fix. .tried :

1. Refreshing
2. Deleting Update folder and re downloading some 1.1 GB data. .
3. Re installing Origin
4. updated PB.

Can someone help me out :'(

Have you tried starting the game through Battlelog? I think origin is having some problem launching the browser.

Try setting a default browser, just try out stuff with the browser.
And reinstall battlelog.

I was pretty excited for Close Quarters, when it released I played it for 2-3 days, but now I don't know why the shine has faded, I hardly play CQ, if you are just started BF3, no need for CQ, the B2K is more than enough with the normal maps to keep you occupied, also there no innovative modes other than Gun master in CQ, moreover many servers dont host GM, so if you have spare cash lying you can give CQ a try, I would have recommended premium but the 2699 price is too high for a casual player, on other note the weapons you get with CQ are really awesome, especially the M417, JNG-90 and AUG

CQ is just like 64 player Metro Madness , but its really worth spending 599 for it , imo. Go for it , the Ziba tower is pure awesomeness :D .
& i guess the 64 players for CQ is only for those who bought Premium :( . Fag EA & DICE .

I have started learning to fly Jets, though have one noob questions, we can land heli anywhere we want, what about jets, how do I land them?
99.9% of the time it's impossible to pull off. fly low to the ground (flat terrain), slow down totally, gently pitch down and pray for the landing gear to extend. since the jet is really fked up after disable, almost always even the slight pitching down near the ground will result in hitting the ground hard and fireworks :p I have landed a disabled jet probably a grand total of 3 times.

_

Back