Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

feel so pathetic n lowly seeing that Plane swap video .... simply brilliant :(

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

oh you too have shot me lot many times....

strangely i always end up on other team :D

i will ask you again n tell you what all guns i got unlocked till now.

Usually assault rifles are good at long range, the AEK-971 with heavy barrel is really effective at long range, two-three burst and the guy is dead, I have really not tried other assault gun at long range, but the M1643/A4, AK-74M would be same
Here special mention goes to AN-94, this one guns works really well at long ranges, I cant comment because I have not used it, but seen many good players using it

Usually assault rifles are good at long range, the AEK-971 with heavy barrel is really effective at long range, two-three burst and the guy is dead, I have really not tried other assault gun at long range, but the M1643/A4, AK-74M would be same
Here special mention goes to AN-94, this one guns works really well at long ranges, I cant comment because I have not used it, but seen many good players using it

Yup AEK -971 is really effective in long as well as in CQ but somehow it's recoil is too much when compared with M16A3 and SCAR -L, Also AN - 94 is a gem of a gun if someone master it. It has a unique 2 round fire mechanism so you can fire only 15 rounds in a magzine.
Damage wise it has the greatest damage among all assault rifles and it's on par with SKS sniper rifle,it's most effective in long range to blow some heads.I am using it these days and totally forgot my new favorite SCAR -L :)

^^ If you have a Sapphire graphics card you can register it on their website and become a member of the Select club. Then you will be eligible for giveaways like this.

As jc36lect3r (damn, I just typed it) :p has mentioned, its a giveaway for sapphire users
Whats that?

You should have promotion credits with you. Atleast 5 :)
Awww I used it on the BFBC2 giveaway :( .

I have sold sapphire cards to more than 10 people and those guys never play online, so I registered using 10 mail ids of my own and out of which I have forgot almost 6 mail ids I generated :(

^^Yes, I found I do have 5 promotion credits, hence registered myself for the giveaway :) Sadly very few of my friends know what is a graphics card, let alone own a Sapphire card :(

the next BF game will only show in 2013 fall. as i said in another thread they just wanna push MOH peacemaker sales :p

and yes either BC3 or BF2142 is in development.

_

Back