Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

I finished the campaign when net was out at home. Else would nvr have touched it. Felt so bad after it , so many cutscene. It was more cutscenes and sequences than action. Thank god the multiplayer is awesome.

War is insane. CQ maps get better with 64 peeps with one spawning behind another's back. Easy kill :p

When you get killed as soon as you spawn. You feel like breaking your PC / Console.

My friend actually broke Xbox controller when he got spawn killed. Lol, game just makes us look like mad. My mom always come and turn off the power when I scream and play :p

When you get killed as soon as you spawn. You feel like breaking your PC / Console.

My friend actually broke Xbox controller when he got spawn killed. Lol, game just makes us look like mad. My mom always come and turn off the power when I scream and play :p

I am not 12.

anything beyond 32 you either run or dont stand up ... gets insane, when you spawn n when you die.

The whole point of Pc gaming here in BF3 is 64 peep servers if you doesn't stand a chance there then why bother with it ,play it on consoles with 32 players :p

Yesterday I was playing in one of the Indian servers where there were 14 players in one team and 9 in another. Does anyone know the admin? Can they turn on the auto balance?

Yesterday I was playing in one of the Indian servers where there were 14 players in one team and 9 in another. Does anyone know the admin? Can they turn on the auto balance?

Yeah, the no autobalancer problem plagues Indian servers. And then there is lag at server side.

MP1st – Battlefield 3 Premium Earns $37 Million in Sales with Over 1.3 Million Subscriptions To Date

The Battlefield Blog | Inside DICE: New Tweets from the Battlefield
Alan Kertz is the Core Gameplay Designer behind a lot of great in-depth blog posts published here at the Battlefield Blog. In this new episode of “Inside DICE”, he takes more of your tweeted questions and answers them personally. Keep the questions coming here on the blog (or twitter) and we’ll do more round-ups like this.

_

@all

Need help in couple of assignments :

350 meter head shot with the L96 - Am not getting this one. Am stuck at 304. any tips and customising of the gun?
& 5 kills in DPV Jeep - DPV Jeep i end up getting shot myself only :(

thanks

1) U need to play the larger maps with more people to increase our chances.
2) try to kill snipers and not running infantry.
3) Find out best perch nest for sniper and best vantage positions in the map
4) I recommend gulf of oman 64 as there is bound to be someone on the top of the building and they are pretty easy to kill ... they will have no idea who is shooting :)
5) Take a primary shot a bit above the head to place where exactly u will hit at that range. Then lower the scope accordingly and fire.

They u can easily get headshots like mine

caldaster - BF3 Stats

hi Krugur,

Any suggestions on what gun and its customization to have best chance of hits?

I am doing somewhere what you have been telling. I try n perch myself on top, i.e. if i dont get shot while doing it:)
then i try n keep the cross hair bit above but somewhere not going beyond 304. So wondering if its about also the gun, the scope etc.

Thanks a lot

Back