Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Playing with a bad team ruins this game :-(
Today I played 2 games where my team couldn't even get out of the spawn points because the opposition was using the aerial vehicles really well. Without good pilots in the team it is impossible to win in many maps in this game. I can't fly anything and yearn for a Battlefield without any aerial vehicles.

^^ one more problem in these type of games is that some total noobs would take the mobile AA and also in the stationary AA... they cant shoot anything. so in these aerial base rape situations first I get into the mobile aa or stationary aa and shoot down some jets first as they will definitely strafe towards or near the base. that will give a temporary breather. but in instant vehicle spawn servers it's a big headache.

_

I'm getting a lot of friend requests because of my new Colonel 100 status. And there's this guy chatting with me saying he wants to become as good a sniper as I am. :lol:

Any way to reset my stats?

Boy you are famous on FB too :p. One guy typed DAFUQ and posted your profiles link that you are a hacker. Me and @allrounder799 explained them what had happened. Dont reset stats, enjoy it :)
I'm getting a lot of friend requests because of my new Colonel 100 status. And there's this guy chatting with me saying he wants to become as good a sniper as I am. :lol:

Any way to reset my stats?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back