Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

DigitalDude said:
btw 2 servers are up in India
FINALLY! Nice low 40 ping. Why are they empty guys? Lets goooooooo :)

Why is the 32 player locked btw? Are these Robins Servers or someone else?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I can see the servers via GameTracker but the Origin Game Browser cant seem to find them. Anyone else having this problem?

Battlefield 3 Ports

If you are playing on PC, please enable the following online ports on your connection:
TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-29999, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300

If you are playing on PS3, please enable the following online ports on your connection:
TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 10000-19999, 17502, 42127
UDP: 3659, 14000-14016

If you are playing on Xbox 360, please enable the following online ports on your connection:
TCP: 53, 88, 3074
UDP: 53, 88, 3074

Finally got my copy today.

Tried playing MP for a while and me too faced freezing and crashing after some minutes of play. :mad: Very annoying.
Btw, has anyone faced complete PC freeze? It's happened to me a couple of times and I had to reset. Other times BF3 freezes but I can still go back to desktop.

Battlelog doesn't show pings for me. :|

^Which Browser ? Did you install the browser plugin ?

mastersquall said:
:/ and what does these things do ?
If you face frequent disconnections, you can try forwarding these ports in your router.

viralbug said:

Tried playing MP for a while and me too faced freezing and crashing after some minutes of play. :mad: Very annoying.

Btw, has anyone faced complete PC freeze? It's happened to me a couple of times and I had to reset. Other times BF3 freezes but I can still go back to desktop.

my game crashed to desktop only 1 time . No PC freeze

kRuSnIk said:

If you face frequent disconnections, you can try forwarding these ports in your router.

no DC issue at all .

BTW even i don't see ping . i am using google chrome

viralbug said:

Does the Mp irrecoverably freezes with "brrrrrr" sound continuously looping from the speakers?
Welcome to the club.

BF3 Rant Club Members:
1)JojoTheDragon
2)psyph3r
3)viralbug

kRuSnIk said:

Firefox 7.0.1. Yes I've installed the browser plugin.

^Do you have region filter set to Asia? Coz when I remove all filters in chrome I don't see pings either but after setting filter to Asia, I can see the pings i.e. after logout and login back in and refreshing the list.

Back