Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

I faced this bug today where my view would get stuck to a thrid person view of another player. My character is alive and moving but I don't see it coz view is stuck to some other player. The only way to fix it is to get killed. It was a very very annoying bug and according to the comments many people were facing it.

I was killed by a sniper in Damavand peak, After that I clicked on DEPLOY... I saw an EOD BOT on my screen in a TP view. I thought I accidently selected it during re deployment. So I thought, fine, lets see how this works, and I kept on pressing the direction keys... It was moving... I found the controls to be difficult. So I was hitting my direction keys so hard that I was literally frustrated of controlling that BOT. I was in a perception that the controls needed to be fine tuned to drive the BOT. I kept on hitting my keys hard till almost 3 to 4 minutes... And then I said " OK, lets stop hitting the keys"... I stopped and then saw that BOT was still moving and making its way on its own, Then I understood that its a bug, it wasnt me who was handling it for 3 to 4 minutes as I was never deployed again :mad:
viralbug said:
I faced this bug today where my view would get stuck to a third person view of another player. My character is alive and moving but I don't see it coz view is stuck to some other player. The only way to fix it is to get killed. It was a very very annoying bug and according to the comments many people were facing it.

chiragsthakur said:
I was killed by a sniper in Damavand peak, After that I clicked on DEPLOY... I saw an EOD BOT on my screen in a TP view. I thought I accidently selected it during re deployment. So I thought, fine, lets see how this works, and I kept on pressing the direction keys... It was moving... I found the controls to be difficult. So I was hitting my direction keys so hard that I was literally frustrated of controlling that BOT. I was in a perception that the controls needed to be fine tuned to driver the BOT. I kept on hitting my keys hard till almost 3 to 4 minutes... And then I said " OK, lets stop hitting the keys"... I stopped and then saw that BOT was still moving and making its way on its own, Then I understood that its a bug, it wasnt me who was handling it for 3 to 4 minutes as I was never deployed again :mad:

I find it funny when something like that happens to me. One minute you think you have control, next minute you realise you have no control :p

Yesterday when the bug occured to me i was having a 3rd person view of myself. It was fun trying to play sniper that way :eek:hyeah:

viralbug said:
I faced this bug today where my view would get stuck to a thrid person view of another player. My character is alive and moving but I don't see it coz view is stuck to some other player. The only way to fix it is to get killed. It was a very very annoying bug and according to the comments many people were facing it.

totally annoying this bug was. faced it some 10 ~ 12 times :( this new server update has screwed something I guess.

_

devesh38 said:
lol read this on one forum..

Lol.anyways bf also has campers in the disguise of snipers.and the best part sometimes they just camp in groups and if you can find their location your tags increases.and i take great pleasure in doing that.:D

Yeah, I love to see those group of campers in front of me when I stand behind them... I get confused which one to kill first... and due to confusion its me who has to get deployed again :cursing:...:ashamed: (Kill assist 63 points :noob:)
quan chi said:
Lol.anyways bf also has campers in the disguise of snipers.and the best part sometimes they just camp in groups and if you can find their location your tags increases.and i take great pleasure in doing that.:D

quan chi said:

lol. I am one of them. But i try to avoid being in groups as very easy to get spotted that way. Playing only snipers till now since 4 days.

Guys which is the best rifle in the engineer class?

I was using M4 very less recoil but damage a bit low..Scar H is powerful but too much recoil at range and only 21 bullets magazine!

Is the A-91 any good??

ram_dante said:
Guys which is the best rifle in the engineer class?

I was using M4 very less recoil but damage a bit low..Scar H is powerful but too much recoil at range and only 21 bullets magazine!

Is the A-91 any good??

Scar and UMP-45 are the best.

Depends on your style of playing doesn't it? Some people create havoc with a PDW.

Get to level 16 and unlock UMP-45, at least I'm waiting for that :)

I like AKS- something with 4x Scope and Laser for medium range and the same with Reflex scope and Tactical light for those dingy cramped up places.

edit: oh you got there first...as always.

Either the Indian servers are full of noobs like me or I am actually getting better at this. :p My stats have significantly improved since I have started playing on the Indian servers. : P The Chats on the Indian servers are also very colorful. :p

I have also found a great way to annoy someone. What I do is just constantly follow a teammate and mimick his actions. Its great fun, one time a teammate got so fed up that he knifed me and left the game. :rofl:
Anymore tips to annoy people?

Back