Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

chiragsthakur said:
Dont run away brotha.... Enjoy...you will get used to it... ;) Today was a bad day for me...My team was not playing for the motive... Died 11 times with only 4 kills...Courtesy Deathvirus :mad: Sniper... Ximpher and Me were playing together... :) The jet pilot of enemy was damn good I should say, he didnt allow our tanks to even leave the base camps.... In metro map, me and blitzcraig had a good exchange of fire... We got killed by each other at the same instant, me killed by his bullet whereas he was killed by my RPG :)

Haha Yea, i even typed good shot in the match chat after that!
The servers yesterday were just acting like a b*tch yesterday, the game became unplayable at one point. I was using recon, opponents were moving in bits and pieces, couldnt shoot at all.

quan chi said:
started playing it.I must say frostbite 2 is good only for some awesome lightning effects!
chiragsthakur said:
Just that nothing else??

BF3 is a game that sets itself apart from most shooters. Its not just the lighting, but so much more. The maps (a lot of effort goes into making em), the classes, the topography, the vehicles, but most importantly the damage & destruction 2.0, The feeling you get when you c4 or rpg a building where your enemies are camping is epic!!

Yesterday was a mixed bag...got some decent runs in the deathmatch and also a few good runs in conquest. But later on I guess I just ran out of luck....got whipped big time.

The indian servers are kind of laggy with a lot of rubber band effect sometimes and that kind of kills it for me. I think I am going to start working on the G36 gun now. Scar is 100% unlocked for me with more than 300 + kills.

Finally the 1.0 KD. Found a server running metro map 24 x 7. Sniped my way to the 1.0.

Was made a bit hard by teamkills (A guy killed me at spawn when i was on a streak >.<).

mav2000 said:
Team kills suck...

BTW for the scar its 400+ kills...and I use full auto...and yeah I sometimes run out of ammo very very fast

I too feel full auto is the way to go. The rest just doesn't cut it. Esp since scar is a short range weapon and with full auto u get better suppression. Kh2002 was my fav gun but AEK-971 climbed back just coz of the full auto.

I run with the sqd ammo spec in the larger maps coz i face the same problems too.

In case u haven't seen the Back To Karkand Trailer

OMG.. the destruction is so much and so much debris on the ground. Cant wait for the DLC.

One more question about this game. I had heard long back that the ps3 version of this game will come with free pc version. Has anyone who bought ps3 version can confirm it??

lol will this hitler thing ever stop???? :rofl:

was getting pummelled yesterday in the 48p server (conquest game) XNK clan members gangegr***d our team in base :mad:

only solace reached 300+ vehicle destroys :eek:hyeah: soo like to blow up stuff

devesh38 said:
In case u haven't seen the Back To Karkand Trailer[...]

OMG.. the destruction is so much and so much debris on the ground. Cant wait for the DLC.[...]

whoa!!!

_

devesh38 said:
In case u haven't seen the Back To Karkand Trailer

OMG.. the destruction is so much and so much debris on the ground. Cant wait for the DLC.

One more question about this game. I had heard long back that the ps3 version of this game will come with free pc version. Has anyone who bought ps3 version can confirm it??

Well only legit to post this here

Destruction revitalizes these classic maps. Battlefield 2 couldn't handle entire buildings collapsing, but Back to Karkand is ripe for the wrecking ball. Back to Karkand's classic maps require new tactics and clever strategies to succeed. Almost every building can crumble in Strike at Karkand and Gulf of Oman. When a single building is the only cover surrounding a capture point, its disappearance makes for an interesting shift in the match.

PS3 Article

Destroy Everything :hap2:

Back