Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Its going well for me these days... Getting more kills than deaths in every round.Upped my K/D ratio from 0.5 to 0.93... Still 170 difference. Bringing it down daily. :) Not in a hurry to increase my rank. Yesterday photon, blitz and me were enjoying kharg island in one team.
mav2000 said:
So hows it going guys/...

Well, I have slowly increased my K/D ratio as well, but still a long way to go. Am enjoying death matches more than any other type as of now as there are no vehicles killing us poor road runners....

In other news I have finally ditched the IRNV sight. I kind of stuck to using the A-91 with the holo sight for the last two days and have found that a lot faster for DM. For other types, I am still to work on the best setup for me. But as of now, I am using the A-91 (after maxxing out the scar and almost maxxing out the G36) with a holo, grip and either laser sight or heavy barrel.

Not too many choices with the guns as of now, but the A-91 seems to unload the fastest, so sticking to that, specially for all those F2000 guys...

May be Second week of December... Not sure coz even DLC for PS3 version isnt out and they had said DLC for PS3 would be released one week earlier than other platforms
Infected said:
^^When is goonna be out any idea, I can't frag till sunday and boy is it irritating to not be able to play :(

Back