Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

devesh38 said:
The idea of "queing up" for a server that is full id good. By this person doesnt try to join many times to server.
it was there in the beginning but disappeared suddenly. now they have brought it again. one less headache :D
_

Love the vid on the page ... and i dont know if anyone plays 3d games here. IMHO 3d might be a bit distraction for games like BF3. U might be in gaze and will get killed faster.

Guys anyone here playing with a wireless mouse in mulitplayer,does it have a effect on your game play i.e scoring vs getting your butt kicked.Was wondering if a wired mouse makes a significant difference.

Please tell me what is the difference between PDWR and G36C??? Both are having same specs only difference I see is G36C has got burst fire mode too which PDWR lacks. Then why is PDWR unlocked after almost 16 ranks after G36C gets unlocked???

@adder, there is a difference mate but not huge enough for it to be pivotal. The response time and accuracy are the things that are affected mostly but no matter if u have a 500rs wireless mouse or the R.A.T.7 its u who matters.

@chirag, Because the G36C is unlocked only for the Engineer class and the PDW-R is unlocked for the whole gamut of disciplines.

Seen a lot of engineers running with A-91. Seemed pretty powerful. But am not so great with F2000 or A-91 so i wont know properly. Best is test all the weapons on some full unlocked test server. They will be unranked so u can enjoy dieing a lot too :)

Back