Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

@Chirag, as PhotonAttack said... Nothing. the A-91 is the closest when it comes to CQW when compared with F2000. If u want burst speed for all ranges then u gotta switch back to Assault and handle the F2000.

I will continue in Engineer class for 100 hrs... Completed 50+ hrs already. :) Will continue using G36C till my K/D reaches 1.2... Then MAYBE I will give a try to assault guns

memnom said:
@Chirag, as PhotonAttack said... Nothing. the A-91 is the closest when it comes to CQW when compared with F2000. If u want burst speed for all ranges then u gotta switch back to Assault and handle the F2000.

Ah who cares about the k/d ratio. I have played some 15 hrs so far alternating between engineer and assault. But from now on I've decided to stick to support class because I really want that mortar. Such an awesome killing machine when I tried it out from one of my dead teammate's dropped kit. :D

I still cant figure out how to use that f**** mortar
kvikram said:
Ah who cares about the k/d ratio. I have played some 15 hrs so far alternating between engineer and assault. But from now on I've decided to stick to support class because I really want that mortar. Such an awesome killing machine when I tried it out from one of my dead teammate's dropped kit. :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I will never win any lucky draw :(

Congo Aman, I think one more TE guy has won a 3D poster, its Yash Chitale I guess...
Aman27deep said:
Guys, check if you have won something for preordering BF3/The Run/ FIFA 12.

Preorder EA Blockbusters 2011

Seem's like i won a Battlefield 3 - 3D poster.

The mortar allows you to aim at spotted enemies on the minimap.from well behind cover. Of course it requires your teammates to have spotted the enemy first for you to identify their location.

kvikram said:

if i'm playing and other team is using mortar, I first take out my mortar and kill that guy first :bleh:

Aman27deep said:
Guys, check if you have won something for preordering BF3/The Run/ FIFA 12.

Preorder EA Blockbusters 2011

Seem's like i won a Battlefield 3 - 3D poster.

cool. and as usual I didnt win anything :D

_

I literally keep begging for ammo, but team mates hardly respond to it, and due to this, finally I decide to walk out in front of enemies as if I am wearing a nano suit :no:
kvikram said:
The ammo box is a bit of a joke, is it not? Most players die too often to run out of ammo. :p

kvikram said:
The ammo box is a bit of a joke, is it not? Most players die too often to run out of ammo. :p

no, no. always drop ammo near engis, they will thank you from the bottom of their heart. and with guns like F2000, AEK, SCAR I have run out of ammo in all three game types rush, tdm and conquest. in conquest you can easily rake in tons of resupply ribbons :eek:hyeah:

if you are a support 'drop ammo' should beat along with your breath, even if there is no one around.

_

Right, sorry. :ashamed: Will do that from now on.

Is there any limit to the amount of health and ammo boxes you can drop? Do previously dropped boxes disappear when dropping new ones? Do they disappear if you die?

Its actually quite painful when people dont drop ammo....its a team game for god sakes, and you get points for it. ANyway, i think we still play without any team work and that team work will happen when we have our own server...and team speak.

Hello fellas, if anyone is getting stuck at a black screen while changing maps, the solution is to update your PunkBuster. Run pbsetup.exe, check for updates, add Battlefield 3 in game list, and check for updates after selecting BF3. That fixed it for me, was bugging me for a long time.

Back