Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Its there in the suppressor description. But i dont feel it. People with f2000 on suppressor seem to own me even from some distance.

Played a couple of matches yest and found my fav irnv useless now :(.

Not sure which scope to go for now. Any suggestions ? ACog seems to work for assault rifles.

love the TDM Server with the 5x tickets. Played one round on sunday and got around 50+ kills (with as many deaths too) with a plus of finally getting a nemesis ribbon :). AEK-971 service star here i come :)

chiragsthakur said:

I have read somewhere in battlelog that using suppressor decreases accuracy... does it? Haven't tried suppressor yet

it decreases hip accuracy (does not affect accuracy when scoped), reduces bullet damage and increases drop at long range. so F2000/AEK+suppressor perfect for close/medium range if u have some ammo boxes lying around :eek:hyeah:

krugur said:
Its there in the suppressor description. But i dont feel it. People with f2000 on suppressor seem to own me even from some distance.

Played a couple of matches yest and found my fav irnv useless now :(.

Not sure which scope to go for now. Any suggestions ? ACog seems to work for assault rifles.

love the TDM Server with the 5x tickets. Played one round on sunday and got around 50+ kills (with as many deaths too) with a plus of finally getting a nemesis ribbon :). AEK-971 service star here i come :)

i just use the rds on everything except sniper rifles. and thank god for the IRNV and USAS Frag round nerf :bleh:

now if they can deal with MAV kills.. got killed around 6 times by MAV in a seine crossing conquest match today, i have not even feared tanks when they were near me, this MAV killers are too irritating like mosquitoes :mad:

_

Mav's can be a real pain in the ass sometimes...but rarely see it properly used on Indian servers...on SG servers there are some guys who only "MAV" around the whole damn day. I think this needs to be patched big time.

IRNV is much better now that it has been made a bit less powerful. Its still a good scope, specially when going into the train tunnels in metro...I still seem to use it once in a way along with the holo sight. I cant seem to judge bullet drop with any of the magnification scopes, so have stayed away from that. Also the light attachment is a lot better. I actually get more irritated by team mates shining the damn stuff in your eyes and therefore making it difficult to make your next move, than enemies who use it to confuse you, as most of us seem to have figured out how to get those guys now.

There are a couple of other things that irritate me from time to time, one of them being team mates who block routes...like doorways and stuff like that...damn you man I am dying and need to get to cover...and the other guy is like..."no way man, I like standing in doorways and doing nothing"...

The final and probably the worst of the offenders would be the support and assult guys who dont want to help you with some much needed ammo and med kits...for god sakes an engineer needs to keep loading up on rpg's all the time...and we run out of ammo a lot of times. These guys only dish out ammo/med packs when they need it themselves.....a real pain, since this is supposed to be a team game and not a one man show.

Yeah, Many of you must have seen me begging for ammo in chat box... I hide my a$$ in some bushes and keep on asking for ammo, no one is even bothered to reply. Then as always, after getting tired of begging, I go out thinking I have a nano suit :ashamed: Many a times it happens that, we drop our weapon and pick up the ones lying around, but my luck is so bad that whenever I pick up any dropped gun its out of ammo.... :facepalm:

mav2000 said:
The final and probably the worst of the offenders would be the support and assult guys who dont want to help you with some much needed ammo and med kits...for god sakes an engineer needs to keep loading up on rpg's all the time...and we run out of ammo a lot of times. These guys only dish out ammo/med packs when they need it themselves.....a real pain, since this is supposed to be a team game and not a one man show.

chiragsthakur said:
Yeah, Many of you must have seen me begging for ammo in chat box... I hide my a$$ in some bushes and keep on asking for ammo, no one is even bothered to reply. Then as always, after getting tired of begging, I go out thinking I have a nano suit :ashamed: Many a times it happens that, we drop our weapon and pick up the ones lying around, but my luck is so bad that whenever I pick up any dropped gun its out of ammo.... :facepalm:

When out of Ammo. . Do what real men do. .Knife out, Guts out !!

! 0 t A said:
When out of Ammo. . Do what real men do. .Knife out, Guts out !!

whenever i'm out of ammo I think why not enable smacking the enemies with our guns... :bleh: like in our movies *bam* a hit with the magnum on the head :chair:
_

Sadly I only have RPG's left in such situation and a Knife :( Thats the reason I get many suppression ribbons
DigitalDude said:
whenever i'm out of ammo I think why not enable smacking the enemies with our guns... :bleh: like in our movies *bam* a hit with the magnum on the head :chair:

_

this origin is driving me crazy. In the morning i had paused it at 1gb. Now when i came to home to resume, it started from start. :mad:

ORIGIN is full of S**T. Cant even run my pc for whole 24 hours as i have power cut daily for 1 hour and my ups cant power for that much time. Read other forums too. Lot of people are facing the same issue. Seems like keeping the pc on and not pausing the update is the only option.

And I dont know how to download this update by running the pc continously.

I'm getting a lot of kills with AEK-791. Its high rate of fire ensures I win in many close range engagements where I would otherwise have failed. I've also learnt to use the minimap better. Totally ignored it up until recently.

And close to getting my second service star with the AEK-791. :D

kvikram said:
I'm getting a lot of kills with AEK-791. Its high rate of fire ensures I win in many close range engagements where I would otherwise have failed. I've also learnt to use the minimap better. Totally ignored it up until recently.

And close to getting my second service star with the AEK-791. :D

I love that gun too :). But sometimes i get my a$$ handed to me by f2000 players. :(

Yest was playing a SG server and had many death-kills. I mean i kill someone and they kill me, shooting. Not rpg or grenade or so. Felt funny to see the man u killed just killed u too kinda like ghost kills.

( i usually chose SG server those as they have stable pings 150ish, Indian server go from 80's to 250's).

krugur said:
I love that gun too :). But sometimes i get my a$$ handed to me by f2000 players. :(

Yest was playing a SG server and had many death-kills. I mean i kill someone and they kill me, shooting. Not rpg or grenade or so. Felt funny to see the man u killed just killed u too kinda like ghost kills.

( i usually chose SG server those as they have stable pings 150ish, Indian server go from 80's to 250's).

yes this is happening quite a few times after the update :p

dngWp.jpg

_

Got my ass handed to me yesterday...caspian border, team DM...and I think half of the opposing squad was snipers....its a bit of an open map compared to most others, so snipers can have a good time here....painful ending..

The other games were better though. Am getting better with the RPG as well...specially getting some guys hiding behind walls and stuff...and BTW, got my first real hit with a stinger...downed a heli..got quite a lot of bonuses...2 guys, end kill streak etc etc...

Back