Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

ubergeek said:
man i am soo out of touch with this one now , if i start playing now iam gonna get my ass handed out to me :(

ditto, last I played was on 12th Nov (full time) and maybe a game here and there afterwards, since then my new PS3 has kept me busy :)

I am enjoying it daily for 3 hours after I reach home... Almost 90% of times I find myself ending up in top 3 to 4 scorers in a round and thats a morale booster for me... ;)

DigitalDude said:
yes this is happening quite a few times after the update :p

dngWp.jpg

_

I think we ended that round 4-4 . . Well played Sir :)

mav2000 said:
Lol… had some time this morning and the Indian dm server had a couple of cheats. Man they were going berserk

Wish i got as much time as you guys. Harldy get to play and if i do get it, its not more than a hour at max..
Edit : Just noticed you are 32 years old! I wonder how you are able to manage time :D

mav2000 said:
Lol… had some time this morning and the Indian dm server had a couple of cheats. Man they were going berserk

Its important to bring cheaters to the attention of the Server admin so that they can be dealt with.

Can you please check your battlereport for the matches in question and name who the cheaters were so that they can be banned by the admin accordingly? Would be appreciated.

Thanks

ubergeek said:
guys is there any work around for that reusming download problem in origin?

No. if you have problem with updating, try the manual links few posts above.

mav2000 said:

I think it is these battle reports Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3 Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3 . the guy with 177 & 62 kills 1006 SPM :rofl:

_

This is what I am talking about. There were two of them going on a rampage. I think one of them was kicked from the server....the other finished the round. Number 1 on the left side...

dkf5Q.jpg

This was just crazy man...they were going around killing people like we didnt know how to play...the other guy was far worse..people would leave the room as it made no sense to continue.

EDIT: If this continues I am going to report this guy...

ubergeek said:
guys is there any work around for that reusming download problem in origin?

Just pause it (don't close it )and put computer in hibernate . start computer next day and resume without any problem ;)

Never faced any downloading issues with Origin but am facing a strange issue on both my comps. Sometimes while playing or running, my crosshair or character disappears completely though am visible to enemies.

Back