Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

What happened, cant see it, from your smiley it seems you got pwned today, is it so?? Hardly possible

OR

May be the pings are high
DigitalDude said:
today

LPPVz.png

:'( :'(

_

Check this out. Reyez, looks like you have some competition :eek:hyeah:

This story starts, as so many great ones do, with a classified ad: "I will take bullets for you," it read.

And he did.

Contact made, cash transfer confirmed, Londoner Toby Smith met me on a bluff overlooking the border between Iran and Turkmenistan on an early December afternoon armed with an M416 assault rifle. One minute and 15 seconds later he was dead. He died the second time three minutes and 37 seconds after our meeting. His third death didn't come for another five minutes or so.

While the deaths, the many deaths, weren't real, the money I paid Smith to protect me was. The 15-year-old high school student is one of several gamers who have begun to hire out their services as virtual bodyguards, digital guns-for-hire in popular military first-person shooter video games.

Earlier this month I tracked down and hired two of these in-game bodyguards, both teens who excel at Battlefield 3 and advertise their services online, charging other gamers 5 quid, or about $8, for half an hour of in-game protection.

The services the two provided went far beyond just protecting me as I tried to kill other online players. They offered tips, revived and healed me when I was injured and brought me to their favorite in-game sniping spots, like hunting guides.

For the Right Price These Gamers Will Die For You

Damn I missed TDM yesterday....I think playing too much of it has made me weak in the other formats....what was with the Squad DM anyway..barely anyone there to play ..

We had 16 players in squad DM yesterday. Krusnik was also playing... But I found it boring, team kill shouldnt be ON in such matches.
mav2000 said:
Damn I missed TDM yesterday....I think playing too much of it has made me weak in the other formats....what was with the Squad DM anyway..barely anyone there to play ..

I think I was there for a while and only 3-4 players and we were running around in a tank or something....anyway look forward to this as well. Later in the night had some connection issues...so I thought it was updating so left it and went to sleep.

Just played Strike At Karkand and Gulf Of Oman. Oman was a vehicle fest. Buildings are more destructible, reminds me of BC2. Haven't flown the F35, but the model looks good.

Back