Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

can anyone mention servers around 150ms ping. Indian servers are down and battlelog's inability to show ping of server isn't helping either.

I am not able to find any servers below 230ms(including fragnetics). BSNL has worst routing these days. Dont know what its up to.

Even i am not able to log in online in origin. It goes to offline mode. But one can still play the game. Only one cannot activate new games in origin at the moment.

chiragsthakur said:
I am not able to login into origin... :mad:

w8. Now even i am not able to start origin at all. :mad: Origin says incorrect password..:mad: WTF.
PS : 2 indian servers started b2k maps. But all are trying to join only on one server.

Join game in battlelog. It'll launch origin and you'll get login error. Type your pass and login. it'll log you in offline mode. Now retry joining server.

Damn i thought caspian border was a big map ... then i played wake island. Its HUGE :wow:.

The look and feel of the maps are amazing. So wonderfully redone. I feel these are a bit better designed ( graphically ) than the default ones that came.

Sadly indian server not yet updated. Was playing in JP server with pings of > 150 ms ( BSNL :'( ).

Flew the new jet ... nothing special, just like the other jets ... i die as soon as i am airborne.

Unlocked famas. Damn that thing is pain. Its iron sights has the smallest scope view EVER. Somehow killed enough, got a acog now. the gun is pretty powerful.

Conquest assault on pretty fun. Love karkand and sharqi. Wake island not so much. Oman is terrible. U just cant be infantry in those :(

Got 5 new dogtags just like that. Thought we might have to accomplish something for them :huh:

Tried today morning logging in origin. The problem of wrong password has been rectified. Was able to log in properly. Looks like the origin and battlelog was not able to take the load of so many players at once yesterday after b2k was launched.

Played on the B2K SG servers Yesterday with Photonattack, eventhough my KD ratio was horrible i got many points and manage finsh up in the top 5 in some of the round

Wake island map is Terrible i found myself wandering out of the map limit's half of the times apart from that i totaly loved sharqui peninsula and Strike at karand

I just found out that iam only as good as my squad is

photon attack make's a good squad leader :D

i still cant get the bloody update to work im so sick of it ...can anyone tell me after copy pasting the update and doing repair install do i need to enter the dvds? cause its asking to download 16gb:O plz someone help me out here im missing bf3 :(

You better uninstall it and do a fresh install from DVD and then update it.
satanofgamers said:
i still cant get the bloody update to work im so sick of it ...can anyone tell me after copy pasting the update and doing repair install do i need to enter the dvds? cause its asking to download 16gb:O plz someone help me out here im missing bf3 :(

Anybody here facing the LAME Origin error ???

am not able to login :( , it says my Email or Password is invalid :( , i even tired resetting the password . But no use .

any one with a Fix ????

^^ The authentication servers were down yesterday. Didnt check today.. Even I couldn't play BF3 yesterday after 9pm...

You can try changing the password from EA online origin. Login to battlelog directly without origin and try.

dude i have a sucky 400kbps internet connection thats like 16+ hrs for the 3gb update to happen :( ive tried leaving the computer on and leave the donwload on when i go back and see it says 1 update installed but when i press play it says it needs to update again :(

\

Dude take the backup of the update folder in the BF3 directory and reinstall the game

after reinstalling it overwrite the update folder with the one you have taken the back up of

Looks like origin is turning out to be loads of fun. Now imagine all the future EA games using this same crap. Mass Effect 3, Syndicate, Kingdoms of Amalur so many great games lined up, major bummer if Origin does not get its shit together soon.

Back