Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

My current pings ... no idea how BSNL routing is configured. :S
[attachment=10645:17616.attach]

Attachments

• Servers.jpg
    Servers.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 102
Hey Chirag awesome game yesterday...good back and forth...looks like we are always going to be on opposing sides..

Anyway, great great map with a lot of space, but some heavy conflicts...really liking the new maps..

Damn you A***** :mad:... I died twice in a row I guess in a close encounter with you. Couldnt kill you... But got 22 kills with 15 or 16 deaths and a good score too. Yeah, The map is quite big.. Will take time to get used to.

I dont know how we end up in opposite sides ....

I remember Kvikram asking me to join his squad and I ended up switching teams :facepalm:
mav2000 said:
Hey Chirag awesome game yesterday...good back and forth...looks like we are always going to be on opposing sides..

Anyway, great great map with a lot of space, but some heavy conflicts...really liking the new maps..

I was playing on HK server today (HK 04 CL Operation Metro 1000t [powered by insanekid.com]) but the game got spoiled by a friggin Hacker "Dozer73". He had 173 kills vs 0 deaths. I emptied full clip on him and 'naded him 3 times still he survived. Moreover I got killed by him, by just walking past me no shots fired :(

Had a nice time shooting Photon Attack in co-op (Exfiltration) and reviving him multiple times. :p I think it got bugged out or something because we couldn't enter the Humvee. :p

kvikram said:
Had a nice time shooting Photon Attack in co-op (Exfiltration) and reviving him multiple times. :p I think it got bugged out or something because we couldn't enter the Humvee. :p

next time if u kill me in coop, i will come to your house and slap you :bleh:

_

I was playing on HK server today (HK 04 CL Operation Metro 1000t [powered by insanekid.com]) but the game got spoiled by a friggin Hacker "Dozer73". He had 173 kills vs 0 deaths. I emptied full clip on him and 'naded him 3 times still he survived. Moreover I got killed by him, by just walking past me no shots fired

Yeah I know what you are talking about....

But i like playing on 1000 ticket servers with 64 peeps...super fun, and helps my k/D ratio :)

Hey which assignments have u people completed. I have only done famas and Chinese sniper rifle. Havent played much after B2K. And does everyone get the 5 medals from b2k pack, auto unlocked ?

Completed the SP campaign yesterday and I enjoyed the game. Voice acting during the missions and the sound effects were amazing. Unfortunately, the 360 version was extremely poor on the graphical front. The lens flare effect was over-done and annoying at times. DICE did a good job of including flight and tank based missions, this gave a good break from the constant run-gun affair.

Back