Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

mav2000 said:
Wow ram, your score/min is awesome...mine is really low, but then I usually only play DM, could that be it?

Mav i play a lot of TDM cuz I play alone most of the times, I guess like photon said, I get kills a bit quicker.

Getting higher SPM in TDM is nothing when compared to a proper conquest round. ;)

The B2K maps are meant to be played in CQ mode.

:)

And as for DigitalDude aka PhotonAttack, where you at breh? Me wants to knife you! :D

90 kills with knife need 10 more for service star.

chiragsthakur said:
Yesterday it was a great match at Damavand peak with krusnik, Muralitd and photon... Bottomline : Killed photon once :p

Krusnik was my teammate

remember that match well, got many claymore kills :eek:hyeah: u r team was very aggressive

chiragsthakur said:
Yesterday I got a compliment from a Player in BF3, he called me "HACKER" :eek:hyeah:

lol that ridinpeace guy just trolls everyone by calling hacker.

OverlorD said:
The B2K maps are meant to be played in CQ mode.

And as for DigitalDude aka PhotonAttack, where you at breh? Me wants to knife you! :D

90 kills with knife need 10 more for service star.

for the past few matches we are on same team so escape :bleh:

chiragsthakur said:
You wont catch him for a knife kill, he is always on the move :)

he caught me once while I was searching for loot in the empty containers of bermuda triangle :ashamed:

_

kvikram said:
It seems PhotonAttack is the most pro player among us. 186 hours in, K/D of 1.1 and nearly everything unlocked.

this 'unlocks' has become an constant itch for me. till my upcoming unlocks page is blank my life is doomed :crazeyes:

and no just by unlocking everything one doesnt become pro :p

chiragsthakur said:
He is an a$$**** :p As always this is my reaction whenever he kills me

you killed me like a 1000 times yesterday :bleh:

_

Back