Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Memnom you beeeech! :p Took my dogtag twice in a round back to back!

Nontheless it was an awesome match..Kharg Island Rush, we won the round finally after an epic struggle in the 2nd round!

Guys, I was playing conquest mode in operation metro on some thai server. You all must be knowing there is a cage like compound on the right side entry to station (from CAFE perspective). We cannot go beyond it. One guy from my squad asked me to follow him. He stood on a MAV, flew to the other side of that compound. He then asked to stand on MAV, again helped me to get to him on the other side. Then went running ahead, I was behind him. We entered some glitch, as if we are going underground and watching everything that was happening above us, we captured stations this way and So I asked him was it hacking.... He said its just a glitch. I had to suicide then to get deployed in a normal way.

^^ Yea saw that happen coz was in the same squad as those who did it in one match. Another weird thing is you
can actually fire the mortars from there, same as you can fire mortars from inside the building in RU deployment Area.

The only server in which people are playing is having 316ms ping.

315564ef9d4ac488cc.jpg

devesh38 said:
The only server in which people are playing is having 316ms ping.

from a few days ago almost 80% of singapore servers are at 300+ ping for me :(

I will wait for a few days then call airtel cc and complain about their sucky routing.

_

Getting a lot of freezing in game now. Like the game freezes for a few seconds and gets back to normal, usually with me dead...

BTW, whats the best gun for assult...am confused between the famas, AEK and the F2000

mav2000 said:
BTW, whats the best gun for assult...am confused between the famas, AEK and the F2000
I don't think there is any concluding factor to which gun is best. I prefer the F2000, but it's your choice really. ^^

ram_dante said:
try the gaming ministry deal..Check out hot deals section..they are giving away EA games for 50% off..

Mailed them. I hope I will get the reply soon :p and I will be able to play the game very soon.. I can't wait, this is awesome game :'(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have got an ofter for Battlefield 3 Regular edition for 1k (NEW SEALED).. Is it worth it? What is the difference between Limited Edition and regular edition? I will play it online mostly.

Limited edition includes Back to Karkand Expansion pack which regular version doesnt have. No, not worth :)

Rahulrulez said:
I have got an ofter for Battlefield 3 Regular edition for 1k (NEW SEALED).. Is it worth it? What is the difference between Limited Edition and regular edition? I will play it online mostly.

40% off on EA games through origin...

chiragsthakur said:
Limited edition includes Back to Karkand Expansion pack which regular version doesnt have. No, not worth :)

40% off on EA games through origin...

If anyone buying BF from Origin I got a promo code for B2K Expansion patch ! PM me ! Code expires on 31st MidNight :) You ll have to redeem this code before you purchase bla bla bla :rofl:

I tried SKS without a scope today and boy was it a beast at medium to close range! Got 18 kills and 13 deaths! :eek:hyeah:

Unlocked SV98 and tried it out for long range sniping. It's certainly better than the semi-automatic sniper rifles, but it doesn't kill in a single body shot. Does the M98B kill in a single body shot?

kvikram said:
I tried SKS without a scope today and boy was it a beast at medium to close range! Got 18 kills and 13 deaths! :eek:hyeah:

Unlocked SV98 and tried it out for long range sniping. It's certainly better than the semi-automatic sniper rifles, but it doesn't kill in a single body shot. Does the M98B kill in a single body shot?

^Not always. But it does a lot of damage. I get 85 to 95 bonus after getting one shot on the enemy and then somebody else kills him.:mad:

Back