Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

matrix0683 said:
Did you get any information from letsbuy. Even I made a mistake of pre ordering from letsbuy and I doubt the delivery anytime before second week of NOV. I am thnking to cancel my order and get it from flipkart.

No I didnt get any response from them..I have even sent them a mail to their customer care.I ll wait for a week more.If it doesnt happen I ll cancel my order there and get it locally.

MP works like charm now.. SSAO was on, Made it HBAO on ultra... 6850 is running the game on 1600x900 with Ultra settings and vsync on at 50+... awesome...enjoying now

But is anyone running it in full HD with Ultra settings? I am getting horrible lag in full HD, had to tone down a lot of settings :( But boy does it look good in 1080p....

today only I got redeem code for physical warfare pack. so check your email guys ;)

Dear **********,

Thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3 Limited Edition.

Follow these instructions to redeem your Physical Warfare Pack.

1. If you do not have the Origin client installed, download it from http://www.origin.com/download

2. Launch Origin (Start>Programs>Origin) and log in, or create a new account if you don’t already have one.

3. Click the “cog” icon and select “Redeem Product Code”.

4. Follow the on screen instructions to enter your key: *************

The Physical Warfare Pack will be unlocked in Battlefield 3 next time you play.

Please do not reply to this email. For customer support, please visit help.ea.com.

Happy gaming!

Origin Team

_

hi ppl .

got my limited edition delivered today from flipkart .

but not able to instal .

during installation of origin update only 99% update gets downloaded ....

cannot even skip update as installations stops after that ...

using windows 7 32bit os

Is there any place in Delhi from where I can buy the game physically. I pre-ordered from Letsbuy and its still in Pre-order stage there, and their CC has no clue as when would they would release it. I would cancel the Letsbuy order and would prefer to buy it, can someone advise as from where can I buy in Delhi.

jc36lect3r said:
Yep no Physical Warfare pack here :|

I dont think it has anything to do with FK. You will get the code by email.

Origin DD users got them today so you should get yours soon too just like Digital posted above....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

snow said:
during installation of origin update only 99% update gets downloaded ....

cannot even skip update as installations stops after that ...

You cant skip the update - its compulsory. Try exiting Origin and restarting?

ppl not am not able to instal my copy as origin update gets stuck at 99%

cannot even skip the updation

sorry posted same message twice

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Guys Im having a problem .. ive unlocked a few things like the m416 in assault category and also a 4x scope .. but I cannot seem to add that attachment anywhere from the place where u customize ur weapons .. I have got a few unlocks like a grip and bipod stand for ak74 or whatever the first gun is of assault ... but i cannot choose it in the customization menu ... any idea why ?I am currently at rank 5 .. do i have to be higher rank to use these ? then why unlock it before D: ?

comp@ddict said:
^^ how's the HD5850 performance faring?

Nothing stellar. I am playing on full HD so I had to set all the settings to High and turn off some other options. Will post a screenshot as soon as I get back from work. But then again, it will take a fairly beefy system to run it full HD with Ultra settings.

guys i found it ... stupid thing is in the customization window separately .. u cant add any mods while choosing quickloadout after u die

^^ I heard the visual quality difference between HIGH and ULTRA isn't that big.

Try using 0xMSAA and FXAA only, apparently Radeons dont like MSAA.

Back