Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

i think its always better to use the lowest gfx setting during MP gaming...

i use the lowest setting during MP and high-medium setting during SP

We used to do that in CS and Quake III competitions, 640x480, huge targets, easier to spot. But this is different.

What's the use of getting a 80K gaming rig and playing MP at lowest settings when all the pretty scenery and vehicles are in MP? What you said holds good for competitive matches, where you want bigger targets in lower resolution, and the smoothest gameplay. BF3 is meant to be enjoyed in high definition. I would rather have 10 kills less and have a pretty looking game, that's what we all bought our gaming rigs for.

True. bf3 is all about beauti. on the other hand i just got this blue screen while playing.:(

nfik48.jpg

looks like my OS HDD is going to go..i have encountered boot problems due to no HDD found in last week for 2-3 times. i have backed up my data though. But dont want to reinstall OS into another HDD and reinstall bf3.

Why dont you try updating your USB drivers?? Just guessing by the usb log :)

devesh38 said:
True. bf3 is all about beauti. on the other hand i just got this blue screen while playing.:(

nfik48.jpg

looks like my OS HDD is going to go..i have encountered boot problems due to no HDD found in last week for 2-3 times. i have backed up my data though. But dont want to reinstall OS into another HDD and reinstall bf3.

GOD damit this orgin is complete pain . from morning i am trying to fix it but can't stop it from crashing again and again :(

i still got my BF3 for 920 beat that hehe

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chiragsthakur said:
Is origin crashing or the game ?? If game is crashing then disable MSAA

no its only origin which is crashing again and again not game . my game has crashed only 3times from time i am playing

chiragsthakur said:
Letsbuy... BF3 + reebok watch free + AMEXLB ..... 1350/-

Thanks Chirag. However i heard letsbuy takes more than a week to deliver stuff.
mastersquall said:
i still got my BF3 for 920 beat that hehe

Can you let me know how to get one for such a price.

Infact if the delivery is fast i do not mind paying 1.4k..

fire said:
Can you let me know how to get one for such a price.

Infact if the delivery is fast i do not mind paying 1.4k..

well i brought it online shop nextworld.in which is in my city so i got it same day 25 :D + i had pre-ordered it back when it was just 999 with some discount i got it for 920 ;)

Back