Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

The_Easy_Way:Find one empty(ranked) server, call one of your battlelog friends and complete all possible assignments, they update immediately and doesn't need the game to be finished, yeah its not that fun as completing them in a live game, but for really diffcult one you can try it

The_Easy_Way:Find one empty(ranked) server, call one of your battlelog friends and complete all possible assignments, they update immediately and doesn't need the game to be finished, yeah its not that fun as completing them in a live game, but for really diffcult one you can try it
I recommand this too ... really hard else to kill a guy with EOD bot for the MTar

i know what you mean allrounder i think we together on battlelog, my id is panditanant.

However I wont enjoy that. Presently I have like close to 6-7 out of 30 assignments and i really not great at game. I just go tirelessly after one assignment till i dont nail it.

Its just the snipper and that 5 shots from MPV is an issue.

I actually also the other night shot 2 people with MPV but still that didnt get registered , was reading it has to be like run-down rather than shot. so its a difficult task .. sigh :(

anyone with good sniper control. Please suggest the best gun and combination of custmosing it for LONGGGGG distant shot.

Thank you all .

^^there is no fun in that, and it's called farming or padding stats.
Jisko assignments complete karne ho wo try kare nahi to EA ki puja kare

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

i know what you mean allrounder i think we together on battlelog, my id is panditanant.

However I wont enjoy that. Presently I have like close to 6-7 out of 30 assignments and i really not great at game. I just go tirelessly after one assignment till i dont nail it.

Its just the snipper and that 5 shots from MPV is an issue.

I actually also the other night shot 2 people with MPV but still that didnt get registered , was reading it has to be like run-down rather than shot. so its a difficult task .. sigh :(

anyone with good sniper control. Please suggest the best gun and combination of custmosing it for LONGGGGG distant shot.

Thank you all .
I didnt realize it was you, we have played together on several occasions, for that jeep assignments you have to dedicate the whole round, using the DPV jeep every time you spawn, it will be really frustrating(I have tried it)
As for sniper, you can get easy sniper shots in Metro but the distance in metro doesn't go beyond 250-290 m I think
If you want to get the 350m headshot, try Caspian Border, go the "Hilltop"(D flag in Conquest Large) from there you can snipe enemies coming from the RU base(towards B flag,again in CQ large), also you can take out enemies coming from E flag
As for rifle, for long range M98B is the gold standard, with a 8x or 12x scope(depending on your taste), using a bipod to stabilse is good, but I personally think going prone for sniping is not good, you become a easier target, so straight pull bolt can used, never use laser, it reveals your positions

Yeah man we have, you shot me many times too :p ... I tried i honestly dedictaed hours together then get so sick of buggers shooting me down. That gun on top of MPV is also pathetic.

I would try Sniping gun you mentioned, i was trying with L96 and was failing. i have reached at max 304 yards not 350. Would try conquest with 8x i think that its lot more balanced and gives a good understanding of bullet path. ya i also prefer single bolt pull than bipod, Bipod is only safe if you at your own base and that too like with wall behind you. I agree on Laser. I honestly dont see a point of laser on Sniping gun ? it is not for closed quarter fighting. However seen umpteen videos of some pro's who shoot like in small distance with head shots as if its a Magnum.

Thanks anyways again.
btw is that Blackwidow , stealth ?

I didnt realize it was you, we have played together on several occasions, for that jeep assignments you have to dedicate the whole round, using the DPV jeep every time you spawn, it will be really frustrating(I have tried it)
As for sniper, you can get easy sniper shots in Metro but the distance in metro doesn't go beyond 250-290 m I think
If you want to get the 350m headshot, try Caspian Border, go the "Hilltop"(D flag in Conquest Large) from there you can snipe enemies coming from the RU base(towards B flag,again in CQ large), also you can take out enemies coming from E flag
As for rifle, for long range M98B is the gold standard, with a 8x or 12x scope(depending on your taste), using a bipod to stabilse is good, but I personally think going prone for sniping is not good, you become a easier target, so straight pull bolt can used, never use laser, it reveals your positions

Yeah man we have, you shot me many times too :p ... I tried i honestly dedictaed hours together then get so sick of buggers shooting me down. That gun on top of MPV is also pathetic.

I would try Sniping gun you mentioned, i was trying with L96 and was failing. i have reached at max 304 yards not 350. Would try conquest with 8x i think that its lot more balanced and gives a good understanding of bullet path. ya i also prefer single bolt pull than bipod, Bipod is only safe if you at your own base and that too like with wall behind you. I agree on Laser. I honestly dont see a point of laser on Sniping gun ? it is not for closed quarter fighting. However seen umpteen videos of some pro's who shoot like in small distance with head shots as if its a Magnum.

Thanks anyways again.
btw is that Blackwidow , stealth ?

While M98B is good for long range, for the assignment you have to use the L96 because the assignment is "350m headshot with L96", so better practice with it
Nope its normal blackwidow
Laser is mainly used for hip firing(without aim down sight) and noob would only fire a sniper rifle from hip, so its completely useless

@all

Need help in couple of assignments :

350 meter head shot with the L96 - Am not getting this one. Am stuck at 304. any tips and customising of the gun?
& 5 kills in DPV Jeep - DPV Jeep i end up getting shot myself only :(

thanks

goto operation firestorm CQL 64p. do this in russian team. sneak to the top of hills near US base towards the left side to a position where you have clear view of the US guys camping in their base for their chopper to spawn. snipe away to glory :p
though this is difficult when your team is getting dominated. (12x zoom with bipod must)

wwwSr.jpg

Pds1f.jpg

for DPV assignment there is no way except to fool around in Gulf of Oman 64p Conquest Large. it is frustrating no doubt.

_

Ok, that seems more doable assignment. I got ~600m headshot kill in caspian border using SVD or similar sniper rifle. Sniped a base camper while lying low at the far left of hilltop (coming from the US base direction to RU base).

IMO it should be easy to get >350m headshot kill.

Back