Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

See it yourself :D

eeqhg8x.png

Yeah it's definitely situated in delhi else these pings are not possible i think.

I want more servers like these man :p
sweet spot for pings in BF is 30~120ms. out of that window is slightly a disadvantage it seems. read somewhere during bf3.

btw good video:

awesome kills... but how did the rocket go in circles??
SRAW rocket goes in circles if it is zoomed out (as it loses target) and goes off after 12 seconds

_

Yest played a few rounds of TDM.
They need to fix mortars, they are just so freaking op or bugged. Was getting rolled by constant shelling.
And there was noone operating the mortar too ... it just kept shelling.
Plus the spawning mechanism is so bad .... u can spawn right in middle of a firefight or
even directly in the view of an enemy and get killed even before you have time to react.
They should bring back the 3 sec immunity like in BF3

I am still getting lot of crashes while playing mp after the patch. The number of crashes have increased now. My direct x error issue was solved by updating motherboard chipset driver.

They need to fix mortars, they are just so freaking op or bugged. Was getting rolled by constant shelling.
And there was noone operating the mortar too ... it just kept shelling.
Plus the spawning mechanism is so bad .... u can spawn right in middle of a firefight or
even directly in the view of an enemy and get killed even before you have time to react.
They should bring back the 3 sec immunity like in BF3

clearly shows how much attention to detail they have put in the gameplay department. its all visuals now.
anyways, have these issues been fixed with the patch?

Didnt play much yest, so not sure of the crash fixes ... can update about that over the weekend.
But the two games i played, i was seeing serious network lag ... playing on <80 ping.
I almost empty clips on people i saw first and still die and do <50 dmg to them. (>.<)

Played for almost 2 hours today on Indian servers. There are 4 servers for India. Getting amazing ping of just 9. Loving the advantage.

Some how the pings started showing on my pc today.
And one thing my game crashes only when I try to re spawn quickly by tapping tapping my squad mates. Otherwise the game runs fine after the patch.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/bf4-player-appreciation/
To show our appreciation for your patience as we work through these issues, we are announcing that from November 28 through December 5, we will reward all players with Double XP for every multiplayer match they complete. We understand that the launch issues may have impacted your progression, and we want to do everything we can to help you get back the XP that you may have lost. Also, to cap off the week, on December 5 we will give all players that log in to Battlefield 4 multiplayer a M1911 pistol scope. This special sidearm scope, previously reserved for our DICE developers, has a 3X zoom and is available for all classes in Battlefield 4.

more second assault videos: Collection of Footage from Second Assault Maps

An analysis on BF4's FOV

and a pretty exhaustive list of solutions to common errors: Compilation of Errors and How I Fixed Them

_

Amazon will be selling BF4 today for $25. What is the status of the game now? Is it playable for long periods without crashing? Anyone playing it on a ATI HD 58XX series GPU?

Anyone here bought the game from some international site and managed to activate it on origin? I want to get bf4 in the amazon black friday sale but i am worried about region locks :(

Back