Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

@iittopper got it from the land of tacos. Maybe he can answer your query.[DOUBLEPOST=1385642057][/DOUBLEPOST]@jc36lect3r I am really not happy with this version. Finding it too hard to do anything.
They say they fixed the OP jet issue but still see players pulling full teams just by owning with the jet.

[...]jc36lect3r I am really not happy with this version. Finding it too hard to do anything.
They say they fixed the OP jet issue but still see players pulling full teams just by owning with the jet.
the stealth jets are sh1t, their canon is like a pea shooter and can't turn well. they are in for a buff, after that it will keep the attack jet in check. also the problem is complicated by MAA which is OP at the moment with the active radar missiles. so if in a team with a pro jet guy in an attack jet and a pro MAA guy in their deployment, it will be total domination even if their infantry is just average.

and also there is this one hit kill bug which is being fixed in the upcoming patch around december 3rd.

_

why pay them extra for a broken game when you can get it for 24.99 on amazon?
My internet connection is acting up. so there is a high chance my payment will fail in the morning. I was just trying to see the payment options origin india has as i dont want to buy bf4 at the regular price. :(

You can simply use Origin/Mexico with a VPN instead. But for playing the Multiplayer campaign a buy is recommended if not for a single player campaign I think its better to go the torrent way.

Played a round of BF3 after a long time, hadn't touched it since Bf4 release. It was a very pleasant and smooth experience. I was blaming my ping for ultra laggy BF4 experience but its the game itself.:(

Amazon will be selling BF4 today for $25. What is the status of the game now? Is it playable for long periods without crashing? Anyone playing it on a ATI HD 58XX series GPU?
I am playing on 5870 graphics card with corei5 2500k. Now a days the game runs smooth. Very little crashes. But they are still there.

I
I also want to buy, just let me know best deals for BF3 and BF4 please !!
The BF3 Premium Service is selling for 11.49$ on amazon and BF3 Premium Edition (which includes the game aswell) is selling for 13 to 13.5$ on amazon... I am looking to buy premium service but the amazon is not letting me buy it even though i have a credit card... Even tried buying it using US VPN (HOLA) but with no avail.

I

The BF3 Premium Service is selling for 11.49$ on amazon and BF3 Premium Edition (which includes the game aswell) is selling for 13 to 13.5$ on amazon... I am looking to buy premium service but the amazon is not letting me buy it even though i have a credit card... Even tried buying it using US VPN (HOLA) but with no avail.

There's a discussion about this going on the game deals thread.

http://www.techenclave.com/communit...gog-humble-bundles.62224/page-56#post-1897694

Use a US address and pincode and you're good to go.

EDIT -
Sorry. Just noticed that you're the same guy in the other thread

PC Game Update Dec 9
We're rolling out a new PC game update starting at 11AM UTC Dec 9. We're also rolling out the new server version R15. Between 11-12AM UTC, BF4 multiplayer on PC will be unavailable.
Dec 9 PC Game Update Notes
-Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes
-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open.
-Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round.
-Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes
-Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters
-Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission)
-Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike
-Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly
-Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.

R15 Server Update
We're rolling out a new server update starting at 11AM UTC Dec 9. Between 11-12AM UTC, BF4 multiplayer on PC will be unavailable. At the same time, we're rolling out a new game update on PC.
R15 Server Update Notes
-Various server side crash fixes, including the top seen crashes on R14
-Activated the reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin command that enables VIP players and server administrators directly joining full servers
-Client patch compatibility to make servers compatible with the Dec 09 client update

_

Just updated my bf4.. and was astonished to see that i am getting 10MB/sec from my max 2 Mb/sec internet connection.

F39tY9j.jpg

I think steam and origin have some local content delivery networks and agreements with ISPs. steam/origin downloads are always way faster for me also.

_

Back