Budget 0-20k Best 32GB 3200MHz C16 Dual Channel RAM Kit?

I've already placed the order after they confirmed that it is available. Made the payment as well. Should be delivered by Tuesday as per the info from them.

So I was talking to someone who is more experienced with overclocking RAM and this is what he has told me:-

Maybe this helps you out? Since we both have the same CPU + RAM.

What motherboard do you have?

Btw how much did you buy your RAM kit for? And from where?
Mobo: B550i Aorus. I bought the kit from ItDepot couple of months ago for 14k. You are getting a very good deal, go for it.

As far as RAM speeds above 3200, it's pure overclock and depending on the memory controller on the chip it might do 1:1 or fall back to 1:2.
Manual overclocking is a time consuming activity, and there are no guarantees even after extensive testing.

Mobo: B550i Aorus. I bought the kit from ItDepot couple of months ago for 14k. You are getting a very good deal, go for it.

As far as RAM speeds above 3200, it's pure overclock and depending on the memory controller on the chip it might do 1:1 or fall back to 1:2.
Manual overclocking is a time consuming activity, and there are no guarantees even after extensive testing.
Got the RAM kit delivered at home just now.

IMG20220409144253.jpg

From "against order" to "delivered in just a couple of days. That's impressive!

Back