Car & Bike bike under 80k - 90k

chiragsthakur said:
^^ Friend of mine, I hope you know what a drag race is. No one has mentioned race track. Why do you compare R15 (150cc) to 220c pulsar?? yes pulsar lovers do it, only because r15 beats pulsar in technology and quality and pulsar lovers get jealous, you never think that its 17bhp,150cc, But you guys consider only the cost comparison. Guess what, if yamaha launches a 250, pulsar 220cc will be kicked off the racing track. Wont it?? So if pulsar guys can put out lame comparisons, we are also indians, never back off in anything..be it an debate... am I right friend?? :D

I like your respect for my bike.... I respect you too.. Dont take the above post personally.. cheers
Yamaha launches 250cc and price it for what, 2L ??...how can you compare 90k bike with 2.5L one?....obviously you'll get what you pay for.

RX135 and RX100 are gem of bikes. But ride it rough and then talk about maintenance costs of that as well. There are pros and cons for every bike mentioned. At the end it's a matter of choice.

OT: Does anyone know about Hyosung Bikes ?? There is a very big advertisement banner en route to my office of this bike. They have 650cc and 700cc bikes :O
Price is not available but i think it should cost 3 Lakh upwards.

^^the hyosung bikes would be priced near about 5 lakhs upwards i guess!!

one would be a cruiser and other would be a street racer bike...both didn't get a very good review...

moreover how hyosung's A.S.S. will be now is still unknown,it's previous bikes aquila and comet failed miserably....

Ex showroom price as per the site is:

Hyosung GT 650 R

Single Color - 4,75,000

Dual Tone - 4,90,000

Hyosung ST7

I so want to buy a nice cruiser someday :(

WingZero said:
Yamaha launches 250cc and price it for what, 2L ??...how can you compare 90k bike with 2.5L one?....obviously you'll get what you pay for.

RX135 and RX100 are gem of bikes. But ride it rough and then talk about maintenance costs of that as well. There are pros and cons for every bike mentioned. At the end it's a matter of choice.

Stop comparing bikes with the price... Its not a vegetable.... compare bikes according to their specs... Who told you that ,RX when driven rough has maintenance, Please... Just for information NO much maintenance cost whatsoever.. Its not an elcheapo bajaj bike...

^^ first compare performance and quality dude, then comes the price... cheers

And from where did vegetable come in picture

Well it means that eg.vegetables can be compared in terms of price, but here its bikes you are comparing... Well... I am not a big moneywala like you, so I am content and happy with my RX... I never speak of anything in detailed more than a R15, only because thats what I can buy (that too on EMI basis) :bleh: and moreover I havent had a chance to ride any bike above R15 range ;)...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey guys,check this out

New 2011 Yamaha R15 India

My next bike if it really comes out to be this one

I want this baby :cool2:

Attachments

• 2011-Yamaha-R15.jpg
    2011-Yamaha-R15.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 141
latest news :The Spy Photo of the 2011 Yamaha R15 has been removed following the request from Yamaha. Yamaha declines to comment on the speculation and remains silent about the launch date which is rumored to be on June 14th 2011.

Back