BioShock Infinite - Discussion Thread

Re: Bioshock fans you are in for a TREAT

Wow, The graphics look stunning and awesome. Cant wait to get my hands on this. When is this being released?

Re: Bioshock fans you are in for a TREAT

Hmm.. I dont think anyone has posted the gameplay video. Anyway, that is one epic video. Cant wait for this!!

Re: Bioshock Infinite ~Discussion Thread~

I just saw the 10 minute gameplay video and looks really exciting. I like the new concept of a floating city and the vivid look. And we have a talking protagonist...FINALLY!

Also show cases what the UT3 Engine is capable of (assuming that is UT3 Engine or derivative). The last 4~5 games I have been playing are all based on the Unreal Tech derivatives (Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Alpha Protocol, Splinter Cell Conviction and Singularity) . So far I have seen FPS, TPS, Adventure, RPG, beat them up and One on one fighter genres made on this Engine.

Ethan_Hunt said:
I just saw the 10 minute gameplay video and looks really exciting. I like the new concept of a floating city and the vivid look. And we have a talking protagonist...FINALLY!
A silent protagonist is curse to video games. Ppl blowing and doing shit remaining silent just doesn't cut with me.

^Dead Space had that :bleh:

b/w the game looks fantastic and if the gameplay is smooth as seen in the video, i am sold :D

^lets see now. Bioshock 1: The propagonist is reading a letter from his family. Suddenly the boat is on fire the reason for which i'll not disclose due to spoiler issue. Struggling in the water he finds a safe place, which is the entrance to the underwater city. he goes inside and everything is *spoiler issue, sorry*. Now akaik no member of his family lives in "this underwater city*. now you want him to talk to thin air?:|

Back