BioShock Infinite - Discussion Thread

I didnt enjoyed bioshock much.Bioshock1 emphasizes on moral/ethics values through a different kind of story.Which was quite innovative.The tone throughout the game was serious.
But still i liked the game but not that much.

OMG! Just saw the 15 minutes gameplay video and it's freakin' awesome. This is definitely shaping up to be a very unique version of BioShock. Love the voice acting and good to have a protagonist who can actually speak. :p

‘BioShock: Infinite’ Cosplay Of Elizabeth — A Blue-Eyed Beauty

31398605.jpg

21544318.jpg

and 2 more (NSFW):

82204969.jpg

72206634.jpg

According to her deviantArt page, her name is Anna and goes under the Internet hacker-alias ormeli. Hailing all the way from Moscow, Russia, Anna is a veteran cosplayer who has also, on occasion, played the role of Ellie Langford from Dead Space 2 and Batman’s femme fatale, Poison Ivy.

She’s also a huge fan of Irrational Games’ popular BioShock series – that unfortunately up till now – lacked a character that Anna could use to display her own amazing set of cosplay powers. Logically, this changed thanks to BioShock: Infinite and with the introduction of Elizabeth, whose raven black hair and jeweled blue eyes have been captured perfectly by Anna.

Source: 'BioShock: Infinite' Cosplay Of Elizabeth -- A Blue-Eyed Beauty | Ps3 Maven

This has definitely got to be the most gorgeous cos-play costume and girl. THE END. :cupidon: :cupidon:

[youtube]2BIfFeen9q8[/youtube]

Can some good dev. take the development rights for a System Shock remake? :|

God dam it! Did Irrational Games pussy out of the October line up? 2013 is a ridiculously long delay. I was actually looking forward to playing this game.
<

We love our BioShock cosplayers so much we hired one!

Anna Moleva, who often goes by “Ormeli“, is a cosplayer from Moscow who has personified other video game characters before. But her uncanny portrayal of Elizabeth from BioShock Infinite really brought her to our attention.

We were so amazed by her dedication and her resemblance to Elizabeth that we decided to ask her if she’d like to be involved in helping bring Elizabeth to life in our box, our key art and our upcoming television ad.

Well, Anna got back to us; along with some recent headshots that we used to align with Elizabeth’s character model and garnered some remarkable results.

Today we are very pleased and delighted to announce that Anna is the official face of Elizabeth! We also hope to have her make special appearances at select events as well so keep a look out!

Source: Irrational Blog

annaormeli480x420.jpg

20887547.jpg

I'm in love! :wub:[DOUBLEPOST=1363349368,1354953489][/DOUBLEPOST]False Shepherd Trailer:

Too bad only IGN was given the right to publish the first review when the others were asked to wait until the embargo is lifted. I wonder why would the publishers do such a thing. :(

Cause IGN is an ad driven site that gets too many hits, throw some $$ and they give u a positive review.
Most of their reviews are 1-2 points higher than the average scores. No doubt about infinite thg, definitely looks like a 9.

Back